• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Aye, Apenknul is here!

Apenknul

Inkling
NNID
Apenknul
Hello, my name is Apenknul.
I'm from Holland, and 23 years old. I just adore Splatoon, it's just such a fun shooter.
I'm at level 36, and C. I mostly play Turf wars, I guess, haha.

I got my hands on the Splat-o-Matic with the suction bomb rush, But I also love the grim range blaster, the cherry nozzlenose and some Aerospray's. I don't use rollers that often, actually.

My favourite map of the game is Flounder Heights, and my least favourites are Moray Towers and Mahi Mahi Resort.
If ya got any questions for me, go for it.

I actually wonder if there are more Dutch players?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome Apenkul! Flounder Heights is pretty fun. :)

ree-ris

Full Squid
Hello, my name is Apenknul.
I'm from Holland, and 23 years old. I just adore Splatoon, it's just such a fun shooter.
I'm at level 36, and C. I mostly play Turf wars, I guess, haha.

I got my hands on the Splat-o-Matic with the suction bomb rush, But I also love the grim range blaster, the cherry nozzlenose and some Aerospray's. I don't use rollers that often, actually.

My favourite map of the game is Flounder Heights, and my least favourites are Moray Towers and Mahi Mahi Resort.
If ya got any questions for me, go for it.

I actually wonder if there are more Dutch players?
Hey! Welcome here!
As soon as I saw the word apenknul I had to check, dutchies unite! :D

I'm around the level 30 (don't remember exactly) and B+ at the moment. I used to play a lot of turf wars too, and didn't touch ranked, but I have to say I really like it right now.
Mahi mahi with splat zones is just hell, but I have to disagree with moray towers. :P I personally love it.

Leuk om wat meer hollanders hier te zien! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom