• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ayo!

SplootToot

Inkling
Hello! I've just made an account on here in an attempt to connect to the Splatoon community more. I'm looking for a group or something to play with since I don't know many others who also play Splatoon. I'm currently level 35 and S rank in all ranked modes on Splatoon 2, and I mainly use the Dark Tetra Duelies and the Undercover Brella.

Orion

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8505-0199-9402
Hi I’m also looking for a group to play with I started to play ranked more recently so I’m only s in rainmaker and splatzones but in the rest I’m in a+ And I main the splatter scope and the regular dulies....so yea

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well hello to the both you! =3

You've found the right place to meet folks to team up with. We even have a Squid Locator section to further help you out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom