• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ayykari's Splatoon Creepypastas

Ayykari

Senior Squid
My purposely bad creepypastas, here for all to see! I hope to get these out at a fairly decent pace, so stay tuned!
I'll edit this post whenever I write a new one, along with posting a new message so everyone can stay updated and check.
Every creepypasta will be in spoiler tags to prevent clogging up this post, and pastas with actual spoilers will have an additional warning.

One day, I was playing Splatoon. It was late, and Museum d'Alfonsino and Urchin Underpass were in rotation for Turf Wars. I had just gotten the game, so I only had that mode unlocked. An old man had offered it to me for a dirt cheap price, so I took it, even though I didn’t have much interest in the game. I hadn't played on d'Alfonsino, so I was testing it out in Recon mode.

When I entered the map, something was off. The Splattershot Jr. I was using wasn't the usual white color. Instead, it was blood red, as was the ink it was spraying. I shrugged it off as it being a glitch, or some kind of weird update that had accidentally been aired. I continued to explore the map. Then, I noticed that there was some red liquid at the sides of the map, also looking like blood.

"How odd," I mumbled, staring at the liquid. Even though I hadn't played the map before, I had seen images of it online, so I knew the red liquid was supposed to be water. I shrugged it off as another glitch.

I was nearing the center of the map. Nothing odd had happened, but then I turned to go off into the side area. Where the Inkling statues were. Suddenly, I heard laughter. High pitched, garbled laughter. The statue suddenly morphed into an actual Inkling, with PITCH BLACK EYES AND RED DOTS! Hyper-realistic blood dripped from her hyper-realistic eyes, and her hyper-realistic nails were sharp, almost like claws! She smiled widely, and said something in her garbled Inkling language.

"YoUUUu'RRREeee DeeeeAAaaD," she said. Somehow, I could understand her, despite her being a completely different species in a whole other time period. Oh, and the fact that she's nonexistent.

I screamed and controlled my Inkling to run away from the girl who had come to life. I could have sworn that I saw my Inkling's face contort in terror as he fled from the monstrous Inkling. Unfortunately, the statue was gaining on him. I couldn't do anything about it. Suddenly, I realized that I could exit from Recon mode. However, when I tried to bring up the menu, the girl laughed.

"yOU cAn't EscApE!" she giggled while continuing to chase my Inkling around the map.

It never occurred to me to turn off the WiiU.

As she walked, the Inkling left behind a trail of ink that couldn't be inked over. Y'know, for reasons. Eventually, there was no where left to go. My Inkling couldn't escape. The girl pounced, and then a cutscene played. Even though there's no cutscenes in Splatoon! It showed my Inkling being viciously ripped apart. There was a lot of HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD and guts and stuff! And a lot of screaming! At the end, my Inkling's head rolled.

"WwweeEEllcome... to d'ALFonSIno...!!" the girl said cheerfully, picking up the head and putting it on a pedestal. She giggled some more, and I quickly shut off the WiiU. Then, the girl BURST OUT OF THE TELEVISION! I screeched and ran. I almost died that day.

She chased me throughout my house. I hid in my bathroom. She broke through the door. Thankfully, I was able to trap her in my shower and turn on the water. Inklings die in water, so she melted.

After this, I was shaking. Then, I went to my local Gamestop, the only gaming store that exists, and sold my Splatoon disc. I never played the game again, and I pity the poor person who purchased it. From that day on, I never could visit an art museum. The screams haunt me, and I now have an extreme phobia of statues.

THE END

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
The colour of the Jr. changes depending on ink colour, and its normal colour was white ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom