• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ayyyyy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
80-my0sotis
Hi!
I'm 80 and a new member of squidboards! I'm mainly searching for a squad/clan (althought I'm not very the person that plays with others 'cuz I'm p shy haha) and I look through some guides here, too.
Oh, and I'd also like to mention that I'm from germany, so excuse me if my grammar and my choice of words isn't that great!

If anyone wants to contact me or wants my NNID oooor wants some infos, look down below

NNID: 80-my0sotis
IGN: 80
Level: 37
Main: Charger (Kelp Splat Charger)
Squad/Clan: none rip

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards.

At first I thought you were saying you were 80 years old and I was like "whoa you're old". And that's really good English for someone who lives in Germany. I hope things stay safe for you in Germany, I hear it's been having a lot of problems and crime during and due to the Migrant crisis.

If you want a guide to check out, I wrote one on 'game sense' in splatoon. Link to it is in my sig if you'd like to read it.

Reactions: 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom