• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Banner Redesigns!

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
So the first Splatfest is now over! *cough*cats should've won*cough*

In light of that, I wanted to make a redesign for the various visual aspects of Sprayze Clan! There's the Signature Banner (the one we have in our signatures), the Clan Banner, and the Logo. I'm posting this thread to ask members of the clan to submit any ideas they have for any of these three things.

Or you can get creative yourself and submit your own of these various three things, PM me for information and filesizes before you submit one.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Are we allowed to draw out our design of the banner?
Sure! Just make sure it's in good quality. I'll probably redo it on the computer so we don't have to use a photo.
Unless you were gonna use drawing program...
The short answer is yes.

Sheek360

Inkling
NNID
Sheek360
What resolution does it have to be in? I can do it. I dabble in art a bit

Doxted

Inkling
I try to find out for some time now, but i can´t find anything. How can I even design and post the Banners everybody has in the Lobby. I hope somebody can help me. Ty in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom