• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Becoming a better team mate

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
I play a lot of ranked and feel like my victories are mostly due to my team mates. I try to play the objective as much as I can and choose load outs that will help my team. I think there is something I can do better thou? Here is an example of my game play
. I think I have a tendency to charge in to much with a short range weapon and hang back to much with a long range one. Anyone have any advice on being a better team in random ranked not in a party.

Actimela

Inkling
NNID
Actimela
I think that you have a good game. You keep make the pressure to the enemies and you use your special at the good moment (especially when you protect yourself and a partner at the same time).
I can't give a lot of advices because I'm playing the krak-on splat roller, so it's different. But I also have a short range and the only thing I can say is that sometimes, you have to hide, be patient in order to catch the opponent by surprise.
With a short range, I also need a quantity of paint around me to run away or find another way if I can't approach a opponent with a long range.

Me too, I often feel like my victories are mostly due to my team mates (I'm S rank).
Before going to the main area of the game, sometimes you need to wait for your team mates, in order to attack together (I say that because I have tendency to rush when I have the krack-on loaded and it's not always a good thing).

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
You seemed like you played pretty well, though if there is one thing I could reccomend, it would be to use the point sensors more. If you find an opponent a solid distance away and have ample ink, throw a point sensor at them to help notify your team of where they are.

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
I felt like you were playing the Blaster a little too much like a standard shooter (i.e. quick sinking in and out between shots, slow walking while firing, and the abundance of your splats were purely direct shots). You have quite the aim though, so if you continue succeeding with your direct hits, more power to you.

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
I felt like you were playing the Blaster a little too much like a standard shooter (i.e. quick sinking in and out between shots, slow walking while firing, and the abundance of your splats were purely direct shots). You have quite the aim though, so if you continue succeeding with your direct hits, more power to you.
How do you play the blaster.

DE235

Full Squid
NNID
Decrosis
I also play a lot of different weapons like the jet squelcher and splater shot pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom