• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Been lurking here a few days

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
So I finally decided to join! Hello! I heard about squidboards around the time the game released but only recently started to visit after yearning to get into the competitive scene.

A bit about me: I'm 23 years old, female, and I'm a full time graphic designer. I like to relax by reading manga, listening to music, and playing video games.

A bit about my Splatoon playstyle: I main chargers with the Kelp Splatterscope as my go-to weapon choice followed by the Kelp Splat Charger. I like them all but it really depends on the map and mode. My favorite non-charger weapon is the L-3 Nozzlenose. I prefer weapons that require a learning curve! I like to be a rock solid support for my teams and keep control over the areas we've covered but I can lone wolf it if I have the E-liter in tow. I can be found in the A ranks of all degrees lol

I'm a bit nervous but I hope to join a competitive team on Squidboards!

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Nice background and good luck with finding a competitive team. I suggest you keep ranking all the way up to S rank if you want people to see you as a skill person.

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
Thanks! Makes sense, makes sense. I feel at my current skill level, S rank is not too far off of a goal to achieve but I still gotta get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom