• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best girl™ stays best

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Callie would have liked pineapple on pizza....yet another reason she was truly the superior sister.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Lol, that reference.

Callie would have liked pineapple on pizza....yet another reason she was truly the superior sister.
She does. There was a Splatfest in Europe/OC about pineapple on pizza. Pro-Pineapple Vs Anti-Pineapple. Anti-Pineapple won both popularity and battles but we, Pro-Pineapple, still have the better taste ;)

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Lol, that reference.

She does. There was a Splatfest in Europe/OC about pineapple on pizza. Pro-Pineapple Vs Anti-Pineapple. Anti-Pineapple won both popularity and battles but we, Pro-Pineapple, still have the better taste ;)
GAHHHHH I regret not having much faith in the original splatoon...I did nothing but play the campaign through gamefly and returned it. I missed out so hard :( I did not know that was a splatfest...I will not be making that mistake again. Splatoon 2 will be my 2nd life XD

ZosDaddyO

Inkster Jr.
Lol, that reference.

Don't' forget the US Splatfests, Hot Dog Vs. Pizza (Marie was team Pizza) and Past Vs. Future. (Marie was team Future) That's a pretty good Easter Egg.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
So uh... anyways your girl is ALRIGHT but I mean... she ain't the best girl™ :^) That still belongs to Callie. [Snorts]

I mean nothing wrong with pineapple with pizza on it ;^)
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SAY IT'S BAD. YOU KNOW WHAT'S BAD? MUSHROOMS. >:'^(

But I do enjoy how interactive Marie is. I wanted to know the character more and less of her fans. So seeing her in single player is gonna be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom