• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Best moments from just starting Splatoon/Splatoon2

ToonyBirb

Inkling
A for fun thread to share funny or interesting moments from when you were just starting Splatoon. Please don't post anything mean or rude as this is supposed to be a fun thread for everyone! That being said...

My cringy noob moment from starting Splatoon is when I used to think rollers were OP. I used to complain with my friend who was also new at the time about how they were "broken".

Rad Woomy

Inkling
NNID
epic_hedgehog
Back when I first started playing 3 years ago, I thought that you could pick up an enemy's weapon when you splated them. I even convinced my sister that she could do this for a brief moment, until she showed me that it didn't work like that.

Cephalobro

I remember my time as a beginner in Splatoon 1 getting the NZap 85 before the Splattershot thinking I would show my nerdy side in multiplayer before realizing anyone could get one. That and the fact that I only used shooter weapons because of Octo Valley having the Hero Shot as the only available weapon. Yeah, back when I began splatting, I was the noobiest of the noobs.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I used to think (Y'know cuz I'm someone that doesn't read rules before playing) that in Rainmaker, the weapon moved itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom