• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Beta Members, Let's Interact!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Hey guys. I am gonna make this brief. I am Captain Norris on a couple of different forums. Online, I go by either Captain Norris, Zeldafan3280, or Walker on my co-owned YouTube Channel.
I am hyped for Splatoon and am Hyped to interact with you guys.

... just to plug it in, you can check out mine and @Squidalicious (Jeffrey)'s YouTube channel, TheNintenBits, here. Or, you can even follow us on Twitter here.

Thanks everyone! And remember, stay classy!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Not a beta member but happy you are posting everywhere. I was going to join on the beta forum once but idk what happened and I forgot about it. Mind Crush! Oh also I changed crews to squads from your suggestion. Sounds better like you said. Keep on the hype!

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Who is this Captain Norris that you speak of?

Haha, just kidding

xD Glad you finally made a welcome post, I'm excited to continue working with you on the Weapon Compilation thread!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Awesome! I really appreciate the help with that area! It really is a great way to form community building!
Right now I am still having trouble with the spoilers (it appears a spoiler tag can only hold so much information before it splits into two separate tags).What are other options I could do?

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Awesome! I really appreciate the help with that area! It really is a great way to form community building!
Right now I am still having trouble with the spoilers (it appears a spoiler tag can only hold so much information before it splits into two separate tags).What are other options I could do?
I'm not exactly sure. That might be more or less a website thing, so I'd ask @Warchamp7 about it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Heya! Enjoying Squidboards 2.0? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom