• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Black Tar. (RP)

Cephalobro

"I wanted this to go the easy way, but I see you chose the hard way... suit yourself punk." Shark responds, then he throws a punch on the Inkling's face as hard he could.

"If you want this to end, then I suggest you tell me the location of the headquarters." Shark added.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The cultist shook his head from the pain that was given to him. His determination to not give the information was strong. "You know...what these black creatures are made?" He said changing the subject. "They are made from a green goo that our boss made." He laughed then grabbed the black goo from his face. "Wanna join the cult? You can embrace the warmth of our God. You can be saved from the world when it all turns black." The goo began to wiggle in his hand.

Cephalobro

"I'm not joining sickos like you, this cult you're part of is nothing more than a criminal organization." Shark responds harshly, "I will do everything in my power to wipe it out, then I'm going to kill the monster that you and your group created."

Shark then leaves the interrogation room, hoping to regroup with the rest of the group. He is legitimately disgusted at what was revealed, nevertheless, he intends to report this to General Anemone.

"Keep him locked in there." Shark tells the Octocommander guard.

The guard just nods affirmingly.

General Anemone notices Shark, who's clearly with an angry expression.

"What happened in the interrogation room?" General Anemone asks.

"The cultist didn't tell me where his cult gathered, even after I punched him." Shark responds, still angry.

"Any information?" General Anemone asks a follow-up.

"There is something I did learn, this cult has a leader. Another fact is that this monster that turns Inklings and Octolings into infected is actually not natural at all, the leader created it via some green goo." Shark replies.

"At least we now know how the monster is created, if we can find a way to destroy it for good, then we can end this war." General Anemone reassures Shark.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The next day Pug and Alkali's room door was knocked on. Alkali looked up at the door and moved to it and opened it. At the door was Sheldon and his new weapon to give to Alkali. "Ah Alkali! I have finished your weapon. I've took the design of the Blaster and reworked it for a Salmonid to use. I call it 'The Tide'. How it works is that you will need to use this special backpack I made for you." He said handing Alkali the backpack and the weapon. "Inside 'The Tide' is a trigger you can use to shoot at your enemies. Now I know that Salmonids can't produce any kind of ink, but no problem. The Tide can absorb any liquid that is on any surface and you can use that liquid to blast it at your enemy. There is also three functions to it. High Tide will make your shots go rapid and all over the place, normal tide will make your shots more stable and you can fire with a steady aim, low tide is a bit tricky as it will make your shots shoot slow but your damage will be twice as much. And there is also more to it..."

Hearing all of the boring, yet interesting facts of the weapon Alkali was ready to test it out. Sheldon left him alone and so Alkali went to Pug and said, "Sheldon made me a weapon! I want to try it out." Pug agreed and they both went outside. Alkali told Pug everything Sheldon told him and so Pug shot some ink at the ground. Alkali's weapons sucked up the ink and he turned it to the high tide setting and all the ink shot out of his weapon rapidly. His weapon was so fun to use and he couldn't wait to use it to help the group.

Cephalobro

Meanwhile, Shark was discussing some things with his wife, trying to do what's best for the world.

"Shark, you don't have to go through this, I'm sure Coral and Clam can find out themselves." the female Octoling says.

"Look Dolphin, I need to do this, I need to stand up for innocent Octolings who were affected by this plague." Shark replies. "Besides, I did make some crucial discoveries yesterday and I'm not going to stop now."

"I'm just worried about you, I don't want you to turn into one of those things." Dolphin responds.

"I can take care of myself out there, General Anemone allowed some of the others to help." Shark says, trying to ease Dolphin's worries.

"Okay then, I just hope you don't forget that we will have a child in the future." Dolphin points to her slightly bloated belly before placing her hand on it.

"I won't forget, I promise." Shark says as he kisses Dolphin on the lips.

After the discussion, Shark starts heading to General Anemone's office, he hopes to find something about the location of the cultists.

(Dolphin is my first Crimson Octoling OC.)

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
The cultist was trapped in a cell waiting as time passed by. He wasn't going to give the information easily to any of them and if he had to sacrifice himself for keeping the secret hideout safe, then he would gladly do it. The black goo on his face began to grow more as it covered his face slowly. A smile spread across his face as his time was coming.

Brice on the other hand wanted to know more about these infected creatures. Super jumping as high as he could from building to building he exited the neighborhood and began traveling alone. His Octo Spear in hand in case he had to fight off any infected, though he knew that he wouldn't do much damage since they only be affected by water. He saw a couple of infected in a group walking slowly aimlessly. 10 infected to be exact. He super jumped on top of a tree and observed them. He didn't care how long it took. Surprisingly one of the infected was...different. A female infected Inkling that had her whole head covered in a blob of the black goo. She moved sporadically as if she had really bad twitches. As he observed her, she looked at the direction of the Octoling neighborhood. She sniffed the air then stopped for a brief second then roared as loud as she could. Her high pitch scream was making Brice's eardrums hurt. "Holy..." He said covering his ears. The other infected began to walk towards the Octoling neighborhood as if they were commanded to. It wasn't going to be long until they made their way to the front gate.

Cephalobro

General Anemone called an emergency.

"This is not a drill, get into your homes and/or shelter now!" General Anemone yelled through a mic connected to speakers all around the neighborhood. "Tentacle Troop, deploy the Aqua Flooders!"

Right on the queue, Flooders that pour water rather than ink come out of a garage.

Shark took this opportunity to ride one of the Aqua Flooders, ready to slow some of the infected down so the Aqua Flooders can reach them.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Hearing the emergency call Pug and Alkali looked at each other shocked, but at the same time ready to fight. They ran to the front of the gate with their weapons ready, locked, and loaded. When they got to the gate Pug was itching for a fight. Alkali on the other hand was very nervous. The thought of fighting the infected was making his heart beat fast. He breathed heavily ready to try to steady himself.

The screamer infected that looked like the leader sniffed the air. It smelled everyone that were at the gate then it made a loud deafening scream that everyone in the neighborhood could hear. After the scream the infected began running towards the gate and began bashing at it. It was the first time they saw a infected actually full sprint anywhere.

Cephalobro

"Get ready for battle." Shark says as he aimed right at the gate, "Let the Aqua Flooders deal with the crowds and we pick off stragglers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom