• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Blorp, hello!

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Hey, Squidboards!

Just signed up before the festivities of the game's launch begin. Haven't really been a big competitive player of many games, mostly a casual Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Smash, Mario Kart & Pokemon player, but Splatoon has me pretty hooked on finally getting into something on a more competitive stage! ; )
Got myself all pre-ordered up and ready to go.

You'll hopefully see a lot of me around, and I hope to see a lot of you guys too!!

I will be active late in the day (going by BST) most days on the game and in the forums.

Looking forward to some inkredibly good fun here!​

Last edited:

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Nice! Welcome to squidboards, friend!
Even though the game isn't out yet, we have a whole bunch of stuff going on, poke around all the thread sections and I'm sure you'll learn something new!
And I'm sure we're gonna be playing Spatoon around the clock, who cares about time zones anyways?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm loving the community spirit already! : ) Lovely to meet every one of you!

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Love all of the games you listed. I always enjoy seeing some new Animal Crossing: New Leaf fans! Most of the people I know played it for a month and then never touched it again. I'm pretty casual when it comes to Mario Kart and Smash as well, so it's good to see I'm not alone.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and play a game or two sometime. :)

Mayana

Full Squid
NNID
wolfxdog
@Diableos
I'll be seeing you around! Hopefully in-game and maybe in AC:NL too by the sounds of things. : D

Another huge thank you to everybody! <3 Loving it so far already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom