• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Boar's hello!

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
What's up Squids, I go by the name Snowboar/Boar.
I'm a veteran gamer that has performed quite well in multiple "pro/competitive scenes" for about 15 years now, I have high hopes for Splatoon to become a viable competitive game too. (especially after having played it last year and today)

I also hope to organize some offline Splatoon tournaments in the Dutch region. (if there is enough interest in it)

For anyone who is interested in what games I've been involved competitively: Total Annihilation, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. Pokemon, Mario Kart Wii/7/8 and hopefully Splatoon ;)
Games I'm plainy very good at that don't really have any scene: Tetris DS, Portal & Mirror's Edge. (speedrunning)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Very good. Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Tournaments from different regions are key. There are many players out there and they may need a voice which could be you. There will be tourney scenes and events at Splatoon. You can be part of the members who will organize this section. I have a Squads section which will deal with friendly teams vs each other as soon as the August update comes. I'm not sure when Tourneys will launch but maybe on a similar date. In the mean time, feel free to discuss Splatoon with us in the respective sections on the forums. See you around.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom