• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Bots

MichaeI

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8356-0736-5695
it's pretty ****in sad. i joined this forum cuz last time i joined a forum for one of my interests (an animal crossing one) it ended up going well. but idk bro this is just sad ☹

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
7+ days and the posts are still up </3 i tried asking on the discord if the mods knew about them, didn't seem to help though. what's the moderation situation over here? i checked the staff list and many of the staff haven't been online for several years. smashboards doesn't seem to have this issue. i totally understand that running a forum is rough, and no hate at all to the existing team, but this is poor moderation

EDIT:
az.png

come back bro ;_;

Last edited:

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
looks like the posts are now gone (yahoo!), but no comment from staff. hoping the silence will be cleared soon T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom