• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Brag Away!

PrettyPixelz

Inkling
NNID
PrettyPixelz
Switch Friend Code
SW-5778-4008-8592
I just ranked up to B- in Tower Control! I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm genuinely proud of my improvement. In Splatoon 1, I think I got all the way to A before a series of losing games knocked me all the way down to C- again and kinda killed the game for me (I don't think I ever played it again after that). But I'm feeling good about the new ranking system in Splatoon 2, and I'm excited to see how high I can get!

Anyway, what's your highest rank and rank mode? Brag at me shamelessly.

Phoeniix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6808-8140-7412
I know how you feel. I just made it into A rank in tower control and that actually used to be the one I played the least in splatoon 1. but getting kicked down to C- has to got to really suck. I can see how after spending all that time would definitely ruin the experience for me.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Believe me when I say that after a few games in Splatoon 2 ranked mode you will want to go back to Splatoon 1.

I'm not 100% sure why Nintendo felt the need to get rid of normal numbers in favour whatever this is, except that there were some players in A-B rank that for some reason felt that they deserved to be S+.

All this means that the higher ranks are not what they used to be. It's really easy to get to S+, so I'm sure you'll do it just fine .

Just be prepared to deal with communication errors and disconnects.

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
In Splatoon 1, I think I got all the way to A before a series of losing games knocked me all the way down to C- again and kinda killed the game for me (I don't think I ever played it again after that).
That’s the same exact reason I quit Overwatch! Lol went from Masters back to Silver (4 ranks down) :(.

But in splatoon 2 I’m doing quite well, I’m in S on everything!... except Clam Blitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom