1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Brag Away!

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by PrettyPixelz, Jan 3, 2018.

1. PrettyPixelz

PrettyPixelz Inkling

NNID:
    PrettyPixelz
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5778-4008-8592
    I just ranked up to B- in Tower Control! I know I still have a long way to go, but I'm genuinely proud of my improvement. In Splatoon 1, I think I got all the way to A before a series of losing games knocked me all the way down to C- again and kinda killed the game for me (I don't think I ever played it again after that). But I'm feeling good about the new ranking system in Splatoon 2, and I'm excited to see how high I can get!

Anyway, what's your highest rank and rank mode? Brag at me shamelessly.

Ron'NeilV3 likes this.
  2. Phoeniix

Phoeniix Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-6808-8140-7412
    I know how you feel. I just made it into A rank in tower control and that actually used to be the one I played the least in splatoon 1. but getting kicked down to C- has to got to really suck. I can see how after spending all that time would definitely ruin the experience for me.

3. BBGrenorange

BBGrenorange Inkling Cadet

Believe me when I say that after a few games in Splatoon 2 ranked mode you will want to go back to Splatoon 1.

I'm not 100% sure why Nintendo felt the need to get rid of normal numbers in favour whatever this is, except that there were some players in A-B rank that for some reason felt that they deserved to be S+.

All this means that the higher ranks are not what they used to be. It's really easy to get to S+, so I'm sure you'll do it just fine .

Just be prepared to deal with communication errors and disconnects.

4. EarlyCuyler

EarlyCuyler Semi-Pro Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5208-7719-6394
    I wrote Spyke

5. Ron'NeilV3

Ron'NeilV3 Full Squid

NNID:
    Ronneil_koopa
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3809-0916-6288
    That’s the same exact reason I quit Overwatch! Lol went from Masters back to Silver (4 ranks down) :(.

But in splatoon 2 I’m doing quite well, I’m in S on everything!... except Clam Blitz