• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Bringing your switch to school?

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Does anyone do this? I'm thinking about bringing mine so I can play it during break time. I'm just anxious about it being stolen or damaged.

Cephalobro

I personally don't recommend bringing it to school for the reasons you stated. A rainy day alone is enough to ruin any gaming system if dropped in the puddle. You would also have to know if there are bullies who love making your day hard for you. It's better to be safe than sorry.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Yeah I agree with @Cephalobro. Just don't do it. Bad idea all around. Granted I'm a bit of a hypocrite cause I always bring my Switch to work but it's always in my purse when I'm not using it and said purse is always in my locker when I'm working sooooooooo.......

moonofmarsh

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1138-1748-6207
@Neon the squid, hey I'm in the same situation that you are. I have a group of friends that like nintendo and bring their switches to school including me. There is a lot of us at least 20 that do this and only like 2 of us has gotten our switch lost/stolen, For me i've been fine, the switch is a easy way for me to pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom