• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Resource icon

Weapons Brushes in Ranked

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Silver submitted a new guide:

Brushes in Ranked - Inkbrush ranked info guide

Welcome
Hello members of SquidBoards, my name is Silver. I've seen a few guides on here about using a specific brush and those mostly talk about using said brush in a general sense. I'm here to provide a guide on how to use each brush in each of the ranked modes. I've been asked a few times how I handle the short range of the brush and how I still manage to do decently in ranked so I'm here to provide what I know and maybe it'll result in more brush users in ranked.

Overview...
Read more about this guide...

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Silver updated Brushes in Ranked with a new update entry:

Understanding Octobrush in Tower Control

So I've been messing around with Octobrush in TC a fair amount lately and I've come across a good way to play it in TC thanks to a Japanese player I ran into during twin squads. After playing Octobrush in TC and doing fine, people have asked me about it how I do it so I decided to make a video explaining it while showing it off. Here is the video:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom