• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

I have a feeling Pizza may be the more popular choice, I do feel this could be close match with this one.

Gonna go with Pizza btw.

Also, it takes place the same time Xenoblade X is released. WHY NINTENDO WHY?????

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Suddenly I'm picturing a horrible B movie where an evil animatronic Chucky Cheese is destined to battle a creepy pedophilia killer clown pretending to be Ronald McDonald...

Damn, now I wish this was a real thing.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
No question, Pizza. Burgers make me sick aside from home cooked ones and nothing will ever beat Pizza as it's one of my favorite things to eat. I don't care about what side is more likely to win than the other, I'm siding with one of my favorite things to eat.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Pizza, i absolutely love pizzas. I'd vote for it if i lived in the US. Burgers can also be pretty damn good, but nothing beats pizza for me.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Hamburgers all the way~ \owo/

I know that I'm in an extreme minority with this but I think that pizza is absolutely disgusting. OAO I don't know why but I've never liked the taste of it and pizza has always had a way of making me feel sick after eating it. So pizza is not my friend. x)

Hamburgers have always been my friend so we'll fight for hamburgers this round. :P

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Burgers!!! Pizza is meh I haven't ate pizza in a month or so BUT BURGERS I NEED THEM!!!!

Platinum Inkling

Senior Squid
Finally a splatfest! And I like neither of the options. I'm not gonna complain about it, I'm just happy there's a splatfest again lol. But I will be going for team Pizza (maybe breadsticks could count as pizza? :P). This splatfest shortage made me realize that it doesn't matter what the theme is, I just enjoy splatfests in general. So I'll be enjoying this one!

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
Haha, suits perfect for NA and I'm interested to see your results :D

I'd say if EU had this topic Pizza would win.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Wooohooo Burger King! Let's go Team Burgers! (Everyone can clearly see that Pizza is gonna be more popular, but I gotta love my bacon burger!!!!)

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Wooohooo Burger King! Let's go Team Burgers! (Everyone can clearly see that Pizza is gonna be more popular, but I gotta love my bacon burger!!!!)
Burger king sucks all fast food place's burgers SUCK try Five Guys or Swenson's ... much better

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Burger king sucks all fast food place's burgers SUCK try Five Guys or Swenson's ... much better
Calm down, yeesh. If someone likes Burger King or whatever fast food place's burgers, accept that they do. No need to respond and bash something they like. >.>

Anyway, I'm definitely on team Pizza. :3 Pizza, specifically from Pizza Hut, is my FAVORITE food overall. That, and I don't really eat burgers (although I do like BK's Chicken Fries, but that's not a burger. :P)

and darnit the week of xenoblade x gaaaahhhhh

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I don't care about popularity, I like Pizza much more than burgers. Hope this one is somewhat balanced.

Pizza vs Chocolate would have me pulling a few hairs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom