• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[C-] Looking For Long Term Practice Partners!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
[C-] is looking for long term practice partners for Turf Wars, Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rainmaker once released. Or if you're looking for a team of low ranked scrubs to boost your team's confidence, we fit that bill too.

For details on our team you can visit our forum: http://squidboards.com/groups/c.297/

We are most active from 10PM EST to 3AM EST, but we're willing to scrimmage any night if we have players online.

If interested, please contact me through Squidboards or Skype (ID: jay.splatoon). Can't wait to play together with you guys!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Ah, I just checked and I didn't receive any new messages. Could you PM me your Skype ID? I'll add you.

Team Cats, Water Slides, Marshmallows btw. At least one of us won't be 0-3.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Ah, I just checked and I didn't receive any new messages. Could you PM me your Skype ID? I'll add you.

Team Cats, Water Slides, Marshmallows btw. At least one of us won't be 0-3.
Lmao. Sure thing.

My Skype ID is feralempurror.

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Hmm. Wish I would have noticed this clan before I made one similar to it. XD

But Ok. I think I'll start here with this clan for now. It may help me out when I'm ready for my Clan.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Sounds good! My Skype is jay.splatoon. Add me and we can set up a time!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I know that you guys have been playing with my squad hehe. Hopefully I'll be there... sometime xD

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Yeah, we owe you guys. We've contacted a total of 9 squads and only iK Splash was willing to do Turf Wars. If we manage to win our Ink or Sink tournament match tomorrow against DEG, it'll be 99% thanks to you and 1% thanks to us.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yeah, we owe you guys. We've contacted a total of 9 squads and only iK Splash was willing to do Turf Wars. If we manage to win our Ink or Sink tournament match tomorrow against DEG, it'll be 99% thanks to you and 1% thanks to us.
We need to do better in Turf Wars too ^A^ So the practice is good for both of us! Good luck with your match tomorrow!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I was iK neo. It was good fun playing with you guys, I apologize for my internet troubles though!

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Hey we got some partners wanted so how about it! we can be rivals Spit inc or team C-.
I'm still building up my clan... (Population: Me.) I don't have a very stable schedule due to real life, so I may just become like a mercenary or something.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
I'll be happy to have any rival squads to practice against. Please notity me here if anyones interested.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Yup, we're definitely interested! Add me on Skype (jay.splatoon) and we can take it from there.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Hey there. Cool if I add you on Skype to talk about scrimmaging with iK Splash? We played before and we had a lot of fun and learned quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom