• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Crusaders looking for a Rival Clan

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Hi everyone! I am the leader of the Calamari Crusaders and I have some news to share!

We are looking for a rival clan (hopefully permanent) so that we can have friendly challenging matches!

This will help us both in the long run by improving our skills ^^

Some info:
  • Our Ranks range from C-A rank
  • Time zones are everywhere but i'm pretty sure we can most likely play on weekends
  • We are fairly friendly can be competitive
  • We don't tolerate racism, bullying or any kind of crappy behavior at all!
So if you would like to make us your "enemy" please feel free to comment below, or Pm me!

THANKS FOR LOOKING~

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hi everyone! I am the leader of the Calamari Crusaders and I have some news to share!

We are looking for a rival clan (hopefully permanent) so that we can have friendly challenging matches!

This will help us both in the long run by improving our skills ^^

Some info:
  • Our Ranks range from C-A rank
  • Time zones are everywhere but i'm pretty sure we can most likely play on weekends
  • We are fairly friendly can be competitive
  • We don't tolerate racism, bullying or any kind of crappy behavior at all!
So if you would like to make us your "enemy" please feel free to comment below, or Pm me!

THANKS FOR LOOKING~
I would like to practice against your clan! :) whats your Skype ID? If you don't want others seeing your ID, you can send it to me through PM

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
I would like to practice against your clan! :) whats your Skype ID? If you don't want others seeing your ID, you can send it to me through PM
That sounds really great to me!

my skype is Swordwielder13

feel free to add me whenever ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom