• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Calamari Crusaders Recruiting!

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
Hey Squid Kids!
We are looking to recruit new members for our competitive team.

Calamari Crusaders is a casual competitive clan. We are very community oriented, focusing on having fun with each other and building friendships. Our competitive team is currently composed of 5 members and are looking to recruit 5 more.

Requirements:

~Be willing to use Discord to communicate with the clan (Voice chatting is not mandatory)
~16+ years old
~Must be respectful of others opinions, beliefs, gender, race, etc.
~Be an active Splatoon player
-We understand if work/school/life affects how often you can play. Note that most members are active on the weekend which is perfectly acceptable​

~Be willing to do a half hour try out
-Try outs consist of a series of 1 vs 1 matches in random private battle rank modes. (There may be a spectator or two from the team)

If you are interested in joining Calamari Crusaders simply send me or @swordwielder13 a private message saying so : )

And as always
Stay Fresh~

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Abusing my status as a TO to recommend this clan c;
Seriously, this is one of the best casual clans I've been in. I wish you good luck with your competitive squad!

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
I meet the requirements and it seems interesting, but what do you mean by 'casual competitive'? I've never heard of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom