1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Crusaders Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Squid Locator' started by Leedika42, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Leedika42

Leedika42 Senior Squid

NNID:
    Leedika.TheGov
    Hey Squid Kids!
    We are looking to recruit new members for our competitive team.

Calamari Crusaders is a casual competitive clan. We are very community oriented, focusing on having fun with each other and building friendships. Our competitive team is currently composed of 5 members and are looking to recruit 5 more.

Requirements:

~Be willing to use Discord to communicate with the clan (Voice chatting is not mandatory)
    ~16+ years old
    ~Must be respectful of others opinions, beliefs, gender, race, etc.
    ~Be an active Splatoon player
    -We understand if work/school/life affects how often you can play. Note that most members are active on the weekend which is perfectly acceptable​

~Be willing to do a half hour try out
    -Try outs consist of a series of 1 vs 1 matches in random private battle rank modes. (There may be a spectator or two from the team)

If you are interested in joining Calamari Crusaders simply send me or @swordwielder13 a private message saying so : )

And as always
    Stay Fresh~

2. ⭐️Latias

⭐️Latias Full Squid

NNID:
    pikachurox19
    Abusing my status as a TO to recommend this clan c;
    Seriously, this is one of the best casual clans I've been in. I wish you good luck with your competitive squad!

3. splat king

splat king Inkling

NNID:
    unhingedlion561
    hi i just saw I'm too young to play

4. Nousha

Nousha Full Squid

NNID:
    NoushaKhanom
    I meet the requirements and it seems interesting, but what do you mean by 'casual competitive'? I've never heard of that.