• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Callie not in the trailer EXPLAINED

InkWoomy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rosalina_Luma12
Hello squids and kids, InkWoomy here, and I wanna talk about Callie missing in the Splatoon 2 trailer. When I saw Marie, she seemed to be wearing Japanese funeral clothes, at Octo Valley. Most of you squids think Callie died or she got squidnapped, but NO!

Info from Nintendoeverything.com:

Splatoon 2’s debut trailer gave us a quick look (or rather tease) at Marie, one of the Squid Sisters. But what about Callie? Well, you’ll be happy to hear that she’s back as well.

During a stage show for Splatoon 2 at Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017, producer Hisashi Nogami confirmed that Callie is returning. One of the hosts mentioned seeing Marie in Splatoon 2’s video, yet Callie was nowhere to be seen. Nogami said in response that Callie is still around, and joked about how she was busy for her business so she couldn’t participate in filming.

--

So basically Nogami joked she was busy with other stuff. So that explains it.

Stay fresh!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I like to think Callie's not there because she she lost the final Splatfest in the first Splatoon and went into a deep depression that she couldn't manage to get out of until Splatoon 2's release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom