• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie vs. Marie - The On Going battle

What Squid Sister would you pick?

• Callie

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Hey they kids and squids! Vortex here coming with something new today. The on-going battle between Callie and Marie. There is always those people talking about which one they like more but now today we are putting it to a test and a vote. Callie vs. Marie. What will you pick?

1st Splatfest:
Callie: Cats
Marie Dogs

2nd Splatfest:
Callie: Waterslides
Marie: Rollercoasters

3rd Splatfest:
Callie: Marshmallows
Marie: Hotdogs

4th Splatfest:
Callie: AutoBots
Marie: Decpticons

My pick:
Well at first i was with marie but as of right now im going to have to go with Marie, because she goes for the bad boys...and I love that.

Callie: 2/4 - 50%

Marie: 2/4 - 50%

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Team Callie.

Any other choice is literally wrong. :p

In all seriousness, I love how energetic and upbeat Callie always is. I Definitely lean more towards her than Marie (though I appreciate Marie's subtle sense of humor).

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei
Callie.

She just seems way more fun to be around, always full of energy; happy. Plus I just think she's cuter, I like her colours more.

Xadus

Inkling Tactician
NNID
JainaSuila
having picked cats, water slides, and marshmallows I guess I am on team Callie lol

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Callie is Maya Fey (Ace Attorney) or Mabel (Gravity Falls) reincarnated as a squid. Marie has similarities to Phoenix Wright with the witty comebacks to the silly one of their team and Dipper has it as well but Dipper isn't as good socially as with Marie so not a complete comparison.

Well for the NA splatfests I picked all Callie but that is because I preferred the topics there in general. I would pick Team Sleeping (EU/Marie) but not sure what other EU teams I would have picked.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
having picked cats, water slides, and marshmallows I guess I am on team Callie lol
I have picked the same teams during splatfest, but I prefer Marie's design and personality.

BackwardCap

The Ink Brush Samurai
NNID
BackwardCap
I like Marie but I've been on Callie's team every time so far. Guess we just have more in common, oh well.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I prefer Callie more. Her cheerfulness is adorable, and after the update, Marie's sassiness has gotten... I find it too jerkish of her now. I don't hate her, but her character's looking rather too harsh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom