• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can we get a new villain this time?

NNID
DavinFelth77
Octarians have always been getting the short end of the stick, and I just wish they could team up with the Inklings, or at least stop getting hate. I mean, in the first game, we destroyed a rebellion who just wanted a power supply. Why not make the salmons the main villains?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Who knows, maybe the Octarians will be our enemies at first, but through some cheesy way, we fight the Salmon people and become friends afterwards after defeating a common enemy.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
I would like to see the other species get a LOT more love too. I feel like the game is over populated with Inklings and Octarians...but you only see like 2 urchins, 1 or 2 anemones, 1 or 2 shrimp people...I sort of wish the game would open up to many other humanoid aquatic species and go as far as letting us use them in every mode with mindless, gross looking things like Salmonites being a common enemy. Maybe other things later like shark type people being enemies down the line. Idk...my imagination could run wild here...

NNID
DavinFelth77
I would like to see the other species get a LOT more love too. I feel like the game is over populated with Inklings and Octarians...but you only see like 2 urchins, 1 or 2 anemones, 1 or 2 shrimp people...I sort of wish the game would open up to many other humanoid aquatic species and go as far as letting us use them in every mode with mindless, gross looking things like Salmonites being a common enemy. Maybe other things later like shark type people being enemies down the line. Idk...my imagination could run wild here...
Well that's plausible. I'm alos thinking eels.

NNID
DavinFelth77
I thought about that too...I mean the salmon seem hostile towards us anyway, so killing them doesn't seem to be a big deal, but the bear just makes us do grunt work for their dinners XD I think the bears need to be taught a lesson too.
Yeah that's a good idea, lol. And I just wish Inklings and Octolings would team up. Octolings and Octarians have already been in the first game, and are too weak to even be taken seriously as a threat.

BooDestroyer

Full Squid
NNID
BooDestroyer
Yeah, I do sense something suspicious about those Grizzco guys. If there is a final challenge of sorts in Salmon Run, it should be the head of Grizzco Industries upon realizing their true intentions.

NNID
DavinFelth77
Yeah, I do sense something suspicious about those Grizzco guys. If there is a final challenge of sorts in Salmon Run, it should be the head of Grizzco Industries upon realizing their true intentions.
That actually sounds like an awesome idea. Nintendo should totally do that.

Ceresbane

Senior Squid
NNID
Jazzhand
Yeah... lets canonically make our character opposed to a regular mode in the game and make no sense continue to do it, knowing its morally corrupt towards the livelihood of yourself and other inklings. Genius.

You should write fanfiction.

NNID
DavinFelth77
Yeah... lets canonically make our character opposed to a regular mode in the game and make no sense continue to do it, knowing its morally corrupt towards the livelihood of yourself and other inklings. Genius.

You should write fanfiction.
Did not even read what he said? It was only at the end that they realized Grizzco's true intentions. Honestly, that was pretty rude to take his comment out of context.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
For now they will just be focusing on a group of species that are being more developed. Especially being the second game, that is going to happen. Guessing a plot for a third is going to be majorly way OUT there from where we are now, which is kinda funny how things are going to be different once a third comes.

@The Rabbit Twitches The way you suggested the Salmon Run plot reminds me of Beyond Good & Evil. Even if the gameplay of itself is going to be like a zombie run till you could no longer fight, but it as least something to consider in the near future within the next game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom