• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

can we not talk about the weather on here?

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
is it just that a negative of a discussion that my flooding texas topic was locked?

last time i checked....the description for this forum said "Talk about gaming life sports or whatever is on your mind"

i guess only happy topics are allowed on this forum which is a bummer because if you live in california or texas you don't have much of a reason to be happy right now...on one side you have a horrible drought and on the other side you got cars flooding around like pool toys

did i just word my topic wrong or something? i apologize if i posted too many topics in the same time frame or whatever or didn't make an opening post that leaves much to discuss

but i gotta ask this regardless because it's a serious issue in my state and i can't just pretend it doesn't exist

NNID
TheDeadConspiray
I'm pretty sure we can talk about anything on here, so yeah. Personally, it's raining here and i'm WAITING FOR THE BUS IN THE RAIN, IN THE RAIN, WAITING FOR THE BUS IN THE RAIN.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
read your other post. sorry it got locked. I feel you with the rain. Live in NM, and I've been through a few flash floods. though we live higher up a mountain base, downtown gets completely soaked. Then wind hits up to 70mph most of the time. With all the mountains, water comes rushing out of nowhere, and washes all the roads away. hope you're OK, though.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
please send some of that water over to california thanks

wish we could, but we're still in a drought.too. this is the most moisture we've seen in ages. Fire season's gonna suck everywhere...

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
please send some of that water over to california thanks

As someone in the DFW area please come and take ours, it's ridiculously stupid how much there is over here. Just this past weekend I had to crash at my bro's house after an anime FGC meetup because the drive home was gonna be too dangerous thanks to flash flood and tornado warnings.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
As someone in the DFW area please come and take ours, it's ridiculously stupid how much there is over here. Just this past weekend I had to crash at my bro's house after an anime FGC meetup because the drive home was gonna be too dangerous thanks to flash flood and tornado warnings.
This so much
i know we needed the rain but god it feels like it's been raining for about the 90% of April and May

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom