• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Can we skip the results screen?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've been thinking about this lately. You can exit to the home menu the moment the match ends and the map comes up, it saves at that point. Everything to do with your level, rank, gear, cash, and so forth is resolved in that one instant, everything the game shows after is fluff for the player's benefit. Soooooooo why not let us skip all that in-game? It'd make getting to the next match that much faster, and there ARE people that are that impatient.

Padre

Pro Squid
As an online game with only eight players Splatoon 2 is kinda slow to get into game. I dont mind at all, but option to skip forward is always good to have.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
It doesn't really last very long so it shouldn't be an issue. I personally like the victory dance of my inkling (not so much the failing one). There is a problem if players would want to skip the results screen. Just wait it out, ok? xD

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Yep, probably a pipe dream, but I wanted to get the idea out of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom