• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Captain Woomy (Part II)

"Woomy is love, Woomy is life." Do you agree with this phrase?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • What does that even mean?!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Inkubus

Inkling Cadet
ok so this is part 2 of mah scari storii!! based on tru eventz i not lieing!!!

Captain Woomy, The Crappypasta, Part II

"Who do you think you are, messing with my splatastic woombies?"
Captain Woomy scowled at Dr. Mollusk. "What? Splatastic?! They tried to eat and infect me!" Dr. Mollusk fussed. "If those woombies want to make a meal of you, that's exactly what they'll get..." Captain Woomy smiled creepily. "Excuse me, young lady? are you THREATENING me? Who are you, anyway?" Captain Woomy grabbed Dr. Mollusk by his gas mask."I am Captain Woomy. The captain of all woomies. I will woomify everything one day. And if you get in my way, I will gladly obliterate you." "Ha-ha, very funny. But this is serious! Those woombies are running loose in the hospital, and they need to be stopped immediately!" "Quiet, you!" Captain Woomy scolded. "Those woombies aren't doing anything wrong. All they want to do is spread the joy of Woomy to your patients. You're the sick ones, not us!" "Ohhh! I don't need to waste my time on you," Dr. Mollusk realized. "I must get those zombies out of the hospital!

Dr. Mollusk ran into the hospital lobby, and Captain Woomy chased after him. But it was too late to stop the woombies. Dr. Mollusk had seen a horrible sight. All five of the woombies were feasting on the internal organs of one of the nurses. Everyone was cowering in a corner. Dr. Mollusk felt like he was going to vomit. "OH MY COD! NURSE BOBTAIL!" he cried. One of the woombies looked up up at him, with a messy mouth. "Om nom nom, WOOOOMY!" she groaned. All of the woombies got up, looking at Dr. Mollusk as if he were a plate of spaghetti. Despite eating Nurse Bobtail, the woombies were still hungry for brains. A male woombie with the same outfit as Captain Woomy ran up to Dr. Mollusk, trying to remove his gas mask. Dr. Mollusk managed to get the woombie off of him, and ran to the intercom. He warned everyone that there were five woombies running amok in the hospital, and to lock their doors and windows. He then ran to his car, about to go home. But then, the woombies started getting on top of his car while he was driving away! "You caaaan't... avoid woooomy... FOOOORREEEVVEEEERRRR..."
PicsArt_07-15-01.23.24.gif

PicsArt_07-15-01.32.22.gif

Finally, Dr. Mollusk arrived home. But there was an unpleasant surprise when he opened the door. There was a woombie (the one in the second picture) shambling around his mansion! "HEY! What are you doing in my house?!" Dr. Mollusk yelled. The zombie looked angrily at him. "WOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYY!" they yelled. Marina Mollusk (Dr.'s daughter) came downstairs to get a snack. She screamed. "P-papa! What is that?!" "BAAAAAAAHHHH! RAAARRRGH! WOOOOOOMY!" The woombie grabbed Marina by her tentacle, drooling. "Get your hands off my daughter!" Dr. Mollusk shouted. He yanked the woombie off Marina. The woombie puked toxic ink onto Dr. Mollusk. He was very lucky he was wearing his hazmat suit. Otherwise, he would've been in big trouble. He threw the woombie put of his mansion. And as he did, there were angry woombies on his porch! "Reeeeeeemmmmeeemmmmber uuuuuuuuusssssss?" Dr. Mollusk slammed the door and ordered Marina to go back to her room and lock the door. There were woombies looking through the windows as if they were waiting for a restaurant to open. Dr. Mollusk was scared out of his mind. "What do I do?!" he panicked.
Dr. Mollusk cleaned the toxic ink off his suit and the floor with *Sheldon's Woomy Repellent (cleaner). He suddenly heard glass breaking, followed by Marina's blood-curdling scream. "MARINA?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" he called, as he frantically ran up the stairs. Dr Mollusk aggressively jiggled the doorknob to Marina's room. "Marina, honey, can you get to the door?!" he called. Marina unlocked the door whilst cradling her pet sea snail, Bob. "Papa! One of them dastardly zombies done broken into my room! What're we gon' do now?!" Marina ran up to her father and started crying. "WOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYY!!' A male woombie with green tentacles stumbled around Marina's room, knocking things over. "I'm calling the police," Dr. Mollusk said. "Marina, don't panic." Dr. Mollusk went downstairs, and Marina followed. "When is ma gon' come back from her com-munitty service?" Marina cried. Dr. Mollusk dialed the squid police. The woombie eventually stumbled down the stairs. "Marinaaaaaa... MARINAAAAA!" "HOW Y'ALL KNOW MY NAME?!" Marina shouted. Dr. Mollusk finished calling the police. He was just about to call his wife when heard Marina. Dr. Mollusk ran into the living room. "Youuuu... will JOOOOOIIINNN UUUUUUSSSSS!" the woombie moaned. The wooombie proceeded to bite Marina. She screamed. "MARINA! NOOOO!" Dr. Mollusk was more furious than he was upset. He yanked the woombie off of Marina. "You can mess with me all you want, you can break into my house, but you NEVER, EVER MESS WITH MY DAUGHTER!" Dr. Mollusk grabbed a chair and smacked the woombie multiple times, until he was unconscious. He took Marina into the bathroom and disinfected the bite. He grabbed an emergency syringe out of the cabinet and gave Marina a vaccination, which really hurt. Then he wrapped gauze around her hand. "Thanks, pa." Marina said, relieved. "I will have to take you to the hospital for examination."

The police finally arrived.
*Sheldon's Woomy Repellent! Guaranteed to repel 89.8% of woomies! Comes in lotion, cleaner, and spray! (Does not stop burglars.)
Continued on http://squidboards.com/threads/captain-woomy-part-iii.27150/#post-207406

Last edited:

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
It only seems appropriate to grab a bag of popcorn and set up a folding chair on Dr. Mollusk's lawn... Or maybe pay adorable little Marina a visit. God, she's so adorable... and she's probably quite sweet... I'd love to maybe bite her a little... just enough to make her woomy. Hearing her cries of pain would feel so satifying.

Inkubus

Inkling Cadet
It only seems appropriate to grab a bag of popcorn and set up a folding chair on Dr. Mollusk's lawn... Or maybe pay adorable little Marina a visit. God, she's so adorable... and she's probably quite sweet... I'd love to maybe bite her a little... just enough to make her woomy. Hearing her cries of pain would feel so satifying.
OK, WUT THE HELL IS WRONG WIT U?!?

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Please. You'd see I'm a not so crazy squid after all if you would just come and woomy with me already. But you're too stubborn to admit how wrong you are about Woomy.

Inkubus

Inkling Cadet
an' ur too l8!! inkubus bitez marina an turnz her into a vampier in a differnt upcombing storri!

wait oh noes i sploied it!!!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Eh, I'd still bite her anyway. And maybe try to kill Inkubus for turning poor Marina into a vampire. Poor sweet Marina... :,(

Inkubus

Inkling Cadet
ermahgerd dis waz a long chaptr!! an marina getz bited in da stori!! oh noes! but den her papa heels her wif hiz emergecy itemz!!! but she still needz 2 go 2 hospitul...

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Marina has finally gotten bit. I now feel pretty satisfied despite her getting a vaccination. I'd be surprised if she didn't get bitten by a woombie again. Those bastards are pretty hard to get rid of. Why doesn't Dr. Mollusk just give up already? It's not like he's actually going to get anywhere. Woomy will dominate and there's nothing he can do about it. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom