• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[deleted]

Do you like woomy?

• Total voters

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
lighten up little squid
I already have a safe plan, to hide in the couch multiplayer mode where no one goes. I'll be fine considering there are two snack machines there, plus boxes that allow me to get a special, but if I open that special, it could be tuna! It's either that or I hide in the single player mode where I resort to eating my enemies who will constantly respawn so I have a limitless supply of food and there's clean water in some of the stages and I know the story mode place like the back of my hand so it won't be a problem hiding in the five worlds. I now see which option is better.

Last edited:
G

girigiriHERO

I already have a safe plan, to hide in the couch multiplayer mode where no one goes. I'll be fine considering there are two snack machines there, plus boxes that allow me to get a special, but if I open that special, it could be tuna! It's either that or I hide in the single player mode where I resort to eating my enemies who will constantly respawn so I have a limitless supply of food and there's clean water in some of the stages and I know the story mode place like the back of my hand so it won't be a problem hiding in the five worlds. I now see which option is better.
...I concur...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom