• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Carbon Roller Deco Inkoming Tonight!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin

SUB:
:seeker: - Seekers

SPECIAL:
:seeker: - Seeker Rush

The Carbon Roller Deco is finally upon us! It includes the same main weapon which is well known for it's speed, both at movement, inking, and killing, but instead of Burst Bombs the Deco has the less common Seekers, and instead of Inkzooka it has the completely unique special Seeker Rush, which as the name implies let's you spam Seekers.

Once again again the sub and special compliment the Carbon Roller very well by giving it ranged options, but additionally Seekers can help close in on enemys. This should make it a pretty powerful n aggressive weapon on flat ground, however it does have one glaring weakness. It pretty much can't touch high up enemys aside from back dooring or distracting until a teammate kills em, so you'll have to keep that in mind. Overall I think this weapon will be great and I can't wait until 10pm ET!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
This isn't bad...
but i'll see this shine on flat stages honestly...

Bowrock

Inkster Jr.
NNID
N.Bowrock
Seeker rush? That's new. I'll still use the regular one tho.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Main weapon doesn't really need anything, so I think I'll just focus on Seeker Spam for my gear set!

Fugu Bell Hat :ability_inkrecovery: | :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
............:clothes_tes024: :ability_swimspeed: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub::ability_inkrecovery:
............:shoes_slo002: :ability_inksaversub: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SEEKER RUSH FOR FOREVER.

Now we can finally use the thread to break down the one and only new Special Weapon we'll ever get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom