• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Casting call - Splatoon SFM series - Orange VS Black

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
I'm currently looking for voice actors/actresses who are willing to voice act for my upcoming SFM series I've been planning. Here's the link to the casting call club project!

https://www.castingcall.club/projec...s-orange-vs-black-follow-up-to-squad-vs-squad

What you'll need
  • A decent quality microphone. High-quality microphones are not required. But it'll be great! Just make sure they're good quality!
  • Little or no background noise. That's very important when it comes to voice acting!
  • Some dedication to voice acting to the series.
Even tho I couldn't pay the voice actors. I'll try to do paid projects in the future! So right now. Crediting is the only option!

Roles [For Phase 1]

• TJ [I'll take that thank you! After all. That's my inksona!]
  • Samantha [Lead]
  • Callie [Agent 1]
  • Marie [Agent 2]
  • Sarah [Taken by 76Blades]
  • CJ [My inksona's opposite version]
  • Sheldon [Might only appear in one episode]
  • Commander Kyle
  • Captain Chris
  • Extras

Good luck guys!

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I am interested in this project, but you haven't put what roles people are gonna audition for. Can you rectify that please?

Edit: Went on the page and saw the roles... oops. But you should probably list the roles people can audition for on here too,

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
I am interested in this project, but you haven't put what roles people are gonna audition for. Can you rectify that please?

Edit: Went on the page and saw the roles... oops. But you should probably list the roles people can audition for on here too,
Sorry for the late reply. But I've put up the roles on the main thread!

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Sorry for the bump & double post but...

Only 29 (Or was it 28?) days left until the end of the first phase of Orange VS Black's casting call! If you voice actors are planning to send in an audition for the project. You better be quick! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom