• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Casual Squad - Bless The Squid (BTS)

InkieSquidie

Inkling
Hello! I am Inkie, the leader of Bless The Squid, otherwise known as BTS (you kpop fans get it c; )

I used to play competitive in Splatoon 1 and just outgrew the salt sooo, I am forming a casual team. We can do leagues but thats as competitive as we'll go. Otherwise expect a lot of casual chat on discord, turf war, private battles (even 1v1s and games!), and of course Salmon run.

We could end up playing other games as well if we all have them (MK8 possibly other games).

I only have a few rules. 15+ please. I dont really care where you are from. ~

We will be using voice chat but if you dont wanna talk you can join and just listen if you want!

Add me on Discord to get a link to the server. Rinnyboo#9423

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello! Its me Inkie on my main account, I ended up closing that squad and making a new one that's strictly casual. Me and the other leader are both EST! You an join for sure, if you use discord.

sjest_

Inkling
Hello! Its me Inkie on my main account, I ended up closing that squad and making a new one that's strictly casual. Me and the other leader are both EST! You an join for sure, if you use discord.
oh cool I already had given up. I will message you right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom