1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Casual Squad - Bless The Squid (BTS)

Discussion in 'Squad Social' started by InkieSquidie, Nov 28, 2017.

1. InkieSquidie

InkieSquidie Inkling

Hello! I am Inkie, the leader of Bless The Squid, otherwise known as BTS (you kpop fans get it c; )

I used to play competitive in Splatoon 1 and just outgrew the salt sooo, I am forming a casual team. We can do leagues but thats as competitive as we'll go. Otherwise expect a lot of casual chat on discord, turf war, private battles (even 1v1s and games!), and of course Salmon run.

We could end up playing other games as well if we all have them (MK8 possibly other games).

I only have a few rules. 15+ please. I dont really care where you are from. ~

We will be using voice chat but if you dont wanna talk you can join and just listen if you want!

Add me on Discord to get a link to the server. Rinnyboo#9423

2. sjest_

sjest_ Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8240-5115-7536
    May I ask in which timezones the members are? Also can I still join?

3. Kiwiii

Kiwiii Senior Squid

NNID:
    Acquiescent
    Hello! Its me Inkie on my main account, I ended up closing that squad and making a new one that's strictly casual. Me and the other leader are both EST! You an join for sure, if you use discord.

4. sjest_

sjest_ Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-8240-5115-7536
    oh cool I already had given up. I will message you right now

Kiwiii likes this.