• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Casual Squad Splattercolors is looking for artistic squids!

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
Welcome to Splattercolors, a two sided casual and competitive squad for open minded visual artists looking to make friends and improve their splat skills. If you're looking for inkbrush bumper cars, draw parties, and people to play league with, we're your squad!

We communicate primarily through our discord server, and access will be given to those who fill out our application and meet our requirements.

REQUIREMENTS
Must be 18+
Must be a visual artist! We might allow musicians or writers, but we prefer visual and digital mediums. Our art events will only cater to visual and digital artists.
For the casual squad, must be at least rank B- in all modes
For the competitive squad, must be at least rank S in at least 2 modes
You must be open to criticism, both in game play and artwork! Be positive and willing to improve, we take losses lightly, please do the same.
You'll be required to change your in game name for events to use our tag: s© (a space is used to divide the tag from your nickname)
Must be able to voice chat

APPLICATION
Please fill out the following application in order to be considered for the squad.
Name:
-Clams:
-Zones:
-Rainmaker:
-Tower:
Preferred Weapons and Class (Slayer, Support, Anchor?):
Time Zone:
When are you available to play?

Are you looking for competitive or casual play?

Please share an example of your artwork.

Thank you for considering Splattercolors! To show you read our rules and requirements, please introduce yourself by sharing your favorite artist. Could be a historical artist, a current artist, or even an artist from social media!

Cozymittens

Inkling
Hello! I would love to join you all! I’ve never posted (and I’m on mobile) here before so I apologize for any mistakes this post might have.my favorite artist at the moment is Clamp!

Name: Cozy
Level: 47
-Clams: A+
-Zones: A+
-Rainmaker: A+
-Tower: S+0
Preferred Weapons and Class (Slayer, Support, Anchor?): Carbon Roller and Splat Roller (I’m not familiar with the class names, I apologize!)
Time Zone: USA EST
When are you available to play? Almost everyday. Usually afternoon

Casual please!

33C30775-D161-43B2-A590-E1C748942049.jpeg
C4C8A921-4C14-4AB5-957F-CCFD09C37DE8.jpeg

Thank you for your consideration!

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
Thanks for your application! I will contact you soon with details about our discord server. Please tell your friends, we are looking for about 8 members.

Tlaceo

Inkling
NNID
Tlaceo
Switch Friend Code
SW-2834-0764-7598
Hey! I'm Interested in joining Splattercolors. I do Splatoon artwork ever so often but I also draw other random stuff. I'm a fan of Salvador Dali's work.

Name: Tlaceo
Level: 36
-Clams: A+
-Zones: A
-Rainmaker: A-
-Tower: A+
Preferred Weapons and Class: My weapons of choice are the Octobrushes, Splattershots and Splattershot Pros, .52 Gal Deco and .96 Gal Deco, and I mess around with the Goo Tuber fairly often. I prefer to play Support but can sometimes go for Slayer.
Time Zone: USA CST
When are you available to play?: Mon-Fri from 3:30pm to 9:00pm, I can occasionally do weekends too.

Are you looking for competitive or casual play?: For now casual

Untitled93.png

Untitled80.png

Thank you for your time!

Neva

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2770-4966-8786
Sound fun! My favourite artist is Loish.

Name: Neva
Level: 90
-Clams: S+1
-Zones: X
-Rainmaker: X
-Tower: X
Preferred Weapons and Class (Slayer, Support, Anchor?): Splattescope or Jet Squelcher (anchor/support) or Sloshing machine (support)
Time Zone: EET (UTC+2)
When are you available to play? evening and weekends

Are you looking for competitive or casual play? Mostly casual but I could do competitive as well if it works out..

Some examples of my artwork:

https://www.deviantart.com/kindlilghost/art/Happy-little-octoling-736112995

https://www.deviantart.com/kindlilghost/art/Splat-738013488

https://www.deviantart.com/kindlilghost/art/Happy-Splatoween-768825673

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
Thank you both for your applications! I'l be contacting you with access to the discord server soon. :)

Pikachu☆

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0639-5782-3300
I literally got an account here only to fill out the form haha. It seemed like fun c:

Name: Pikachu, but most people call me Pika
Level: 75★
-Clams: X
-Zones: X
-Rainmaker: X
-Tower: X
Preferred Weapons and Class (Slayer, Support, Anchor?): Depends on the mode, but I mostly use Kensa Splat Dualies, Hero Charger Replica, N-ZAP 85, .52 Gal Deco and the Nautilus. I like to be up close and person unless I use the charger
Time Zone: UTC+02:00, Stockholm

When are you available to play?
I’m able to be online and play most of the time. On weekends I can be online all day, even American time.

Not really sure since I enjoy both. But if I had to choose, then I’d go for competitive play.

I can’t figure our how to upload and image here so I’ll send a link to my amino page
http://aminoapps.com/p/rf7izw
http://aminoapps.com/p/qdp7puc
http://aminoapps.com/p/s2zu0m

DeeJ Nutz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tehdeejay
Pikachu, welcome! So glad my amino networking is working out haha :) I'll contact you soon with discord information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom