• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

casual squad with me? (Φ ω Φ˵)

sekiru

Inkling
NNID
sekiruu
Nice to meet you, call me Seki!! i've always wanted to meet and squad with other people, but have always been very shy about it ^_T I would love to make friends here ahhh/// Playing solo for so long kinda gets boring after a while hahah

I'm a casual player who usually mains chargers, though i change according to the map. I've been on S rank for quite some time too _( :3/ L)_

squidpartying's A-OK too

feel free to hmu with your nnid, we should play together <3

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Yo oy!

You might want to check out this small Private Battles group also going by the name The Spawn Point. Not the usual clan you find hereabouts as its open to any squid of any stripe from any place. Along with doing private battles we also form up random pickup squads too. Mainly voicechatless, but arrangements can be made.

Myself, I play semi-regularly for an hour or two during the evenings.

~BirdScarf

Inkling
NNID
sassermasser
Hi! I would love to squad (I'm getting bored of solo-rank too), I'm in S-rank and for the most part I'm sadly using E-litres. My NNID:sassermasser

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
Nice to meet you, call me Seki!! i've always wanted to meet and squad with other people, but have always been very shy about it ^_T I would love to make friends here ahhh/// Playing solo for so long kinda gets boring after a while hahah

I'm a casual player who usually mains chargers, though i change according to the map. I've been on S rank for quite some time too _( :3/ L)_

squidpartying's A-OK too

feel free to hmu with your nnid, we should play together <3
Add me nnid: miipopal
I usually play solo and it's always rainmaker. But Squading during other rotations would be nice.

sekiru

Inkling
NNID
sekiruu
@Ikaheishi hey!! I'll be sure to check it out!! i kick myself to much for being shy so i'll do my best !! JKhkfhsd

@GirlyMii hi!! yes-!! Let's play sometime together!! I don't mind whatever! Feel free to hmu whenever <3 I'll be sure to add you! My NNID's sekiruu!

@~BirdScarf yo!! haha it'd be hella rad to squad!! I love e-litres!! it'd be dope af to own a ranked game in a team of chargers LOL. but i'll be sure to add you on my new acc!! My NNIDS's sekiruu !! hmu whenever you wanna play!

@Ansible hello!! thank you for the recommendation!! I'll be sure to check out the thread then-!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom