• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Casual UK Squids

Meadie

Inkling
NNID
Meadie
Switch Friend Code
SW-3487-3999-7859
Hi all,
My friend and I are looking for some more people to game with. We don't take things too seriously and are much more focused on having some fun than playing super competitively. We are UK based and play most nights especially on the weekends (We tend to start quite late, around 2000-2100 BST). Ideally, we would be looking for people who are happy to use the voice chat app for game communication and to have a chat. (We don't have or use Discord, we aren't very technically minded I'm afraid.)

We mainly play Salmon Run and have just got to Profreshional. Also play turf war and looking to start having a go at some ranked battles and League (Level 25/C)

If you're interested please add me from my friend code but please also reply on here to say who you are.

P.S. I want to point out that my friend and I are both cis, straight males but this is an open invite to people of all walks of life. The reason I say this is that I wouldn't want someone not joining in because of their gender, race, sexuality or beliefs out of fear of judgement. We are purely here to have some fun.

VargaL

Inkling
Hi, I used to play Splatoon a while back, sold my switch and have just bought another. Starting from fresh but am pretty decent.

I'm 27 and play evenings after work.

Let me know if you want my friend info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom