• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cat/Dog King/Queens?

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
Who else has gotten to King/Queen ranking in this Splatfest?

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Considering I like to sleep, no not yet, currently a Dog Defender. I'm getting the absolute garbage of all garbage for team mates and this is not a game type you can carry on like Splat Zone or Tower Control lol.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
I got to Defender in an hour with a lot of loses. I'm hoping to get to Queen in the next 4 hours so I can celebrate July 4th lol... I'll be streaming here. Going live in 10 minutes.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
reached it at the beginning when it started :P

Power

Inkling Commander
Considering I like to sleep, no not yet, currently a Dog Defender. I'm getting the absolute garbage of all garbage for team mates and this is not a game type you can carry on like Splat Zone or Tower Control lol.
You are not the only one. Carrying the entire match does nothing when all of your mates die at the last 30 seconds and ur stuck 4v1 with 2 inkstrikes hitting ur area leading to a loss . constant 4v1s have been a reality today lol. I have accepted that fact tho, and once I am on a team with single digit levels, I'm like "oh boy..."

currently I'm at champion with bout 2 hours playing, in one more I will get king and probably stop. Good luck guys!

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
Yes it absolutely is. I only dropped a handful of games on the way to King/Queen ending with a 28 winstreak.

Anyways, I'm team Dog and got King/Queen in about 3-4 hours.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
I'm about to be Queen, it's so painful, my team mates are so bad... it's annoying, I'm getting Level 1-10's on my team constantly, I'n doing research next Splat Fest and joining the majority lol. I'm streaming right now if people wanna see some butt team mates and laugh at me lol.

Zonderion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zonderion
King cat here. Took about 3-4 hours. My favorite was when 2 teammates dropped before the match started and one dropped during. I spent the last 60 seconds just jumping/dancing in my spawn point while they're team inked everything. One of them even started dancing with me, Lol.

Manazran

Inkling
NNID
ManazWhy
Got Cat King a couple hours ago.Took about 4 hours,beginning from when Splatfest started

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
It only took me like, two or three hours to get to King. Huh. Must have had some REALLY good matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom