• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Changing My Character's Color Quickly?

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I remember in the original game you could quickly change your character's color without battling by going in and out of a certain room/lobby. Is there a quick way to change your character's color now without having to battle?

the

Inkling Commander
I remember that was possible in the first game (with certain colors) by entering/exiting story mode levels with the desired color

Is that what you mean? Bc I’m not sure if that works in this game, haven’t tried it

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Not that I know, unfortuantely. That gimmick from S1 didn't transfer to S2's octo valley, which is sad since we have this screenshot feature now and I can imagine people would love to use a certain color for their inkling. So other than restarting the game, playing matches or doing Salmon Run shifts I don't see any other way, currently. :x

Cephalobro

Actually, Splatoon 2 allow you to change it without battling when going into Octo Canyon and getting to the section that changes to that ink color, this is how I can keep my Inkling/Octoling yellow.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Actually, Splatoon 2 allow you to change it without battling when going into Octo Canyon and getting to the section that changes to that ink color, this is how I can keep my Inkling/Octoling yellow.
I also just learned from my brother that you can change colors by going into recon on any of the maps. :)

Reactions: the

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom