1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Chaos Or Order

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by SteakTartar, Jul 9, 2019.

?

Clan of Chaos, Or Agents of Order?

1. Agents of Order

2. Clan of Chaos

3. The Oddballs

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SteakTartar

SteakTartar Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2076-9002-5732
    I'm sure there is already a basic thread for Chaos or Order, but what about the characters on each team?

Even if you chose Order for the splatfest, if you like Callie and Agent 4 better then the equivalents on Order, choose Chaos, Ok? Or, of course there are the oddballs( Judd, Sheldon, and Mr. Grizz)

flowicial likes this.
  2. SteakTartar

SteakTartar Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2076-9002-5732
    I, even though I chose Chaos, prefer the Order characters, so that’s my vote

3. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Picking Order for the Octotroopers, Marina and Cap'n Cuttlefish.

4. Enperry

Enperry Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    ssjplt
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0405-1788-8108
    By some perfect coincidence, all the characters I love are on Order, which is the team I'd choose anyway, and the ones I don't like are on Chaos - awesome >:3

EDIT: Except Sheldon

#4 Enperry, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Cephalobro likes this.
  5. calamaro

calamaro Inkling Fleet Admiral

We must avenge Callie at all costs!

6. Chilly_Blu

Chilly_Blu Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0051-2661-0160
    I chose chaos because the color scheme is cool and so that I could play with my other friends. Also 1984 like worlds frighten me to no end

calamaro likes this.
  7. Gameboy224

Gameboy224 Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Gameboy224
    [​IMG]

So team Chaos for me.

8. InklingCaitlin

InklingCaitlin Full Squid

NNID:
    Caitlin
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0816-6246-4407
    Well I chose team order for one reason- the world is already full of chaos, from politics to people committing suicide, and murder to children in cages, to hate speeches to everything. So do you really want Inkopolis to be full of ( child friendly) chaos? Or would you prefer it to be balanced? Having a little chaos is fun and all but without order to compliment it, things get hectic. Can there be a third member for splatoon 3 just for like I prefer both type thing? :p Cause half of the splatfest Options I'm just like, is there a both option? :p

9. Nabbittherabbit

Nabbittherabbit Inkling

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-4443-3333-1434
    Order!! How does chaos expect to win if they can’t order anything?

10. calamaro

calamaro Inkling Fleet Admiral

I think people are taking this a little to serious.. Its not real life. Yikes.

Enperry and radio-fashion like this.
  11. Gameboy224

Gameboy224 Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Gameboy224
    I'm suddenly reminded why I kind of stopped participating in Splatfests. You genuinely get some of the worst teammates out there during Splatfest.

Having multiple Shifty Stations is definitely nice. They are really fun maps (except the geyser one, I loathe that one with a passion, probably also the grindrail one but I didn't run into it).

12. Cephalobro

And this is one of the reasons why I want Splatfests to end, it's just aggravating whenever there's that one teammate who refuses to leave the spawn area, especially when it's a 10x or 100x battle. Like, stop bringing the team down already with you! Also, I hate players who think they can just not play, another example of a common annoyance. If you don't want to play the game as intended, then don't join a public lobby at all!

Forma and Enperry like this.
  13. Enperry

Enperry Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    ssjplt
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-0405-1788-8108
    OR just intentionally disconnect at LEAST. Then it's a tie.

Cephalobro likes this.
  14. Cephalobro

On a more positive note, my teammates and I defeated many teams who were exclusively Japanese. This is probably because of my drive to see something that's not a post-apocalyptic setting in Splatoon after seeing how it's post-apocalyptic enough.

15. Coolkid

Coolkid Inkling Cadet

what i honestly can get really bothered by especially during splatfests are the matches where i am doing so well, i ink alot, kill alot of enemies and i think ''great! we have this'' but then i see my teammates dying all over and over again and i am like ''come on do i really have to do everything?!''
    i just hate it that when i am doing so well and my team is like ''yeah **** it we will go noob mode'' >.>

Cephalobro likes this.
  16. Cephalobro

I know how you feel, some teammates keep using Splooshes and Aerosprays even though they don't stand a chance against something like Dualie Squelchers and Bloblobbers.

17. Bloop

Bloop Full Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2151-0062-7941
    Chaos here, I mostly just want to see my girl Pearl win.
    I forget just how many people actually enjoy using Aerosprays and Bloblobbers until it's Splatfest and suddenly my entire team is nothing but Aerospray RG...I mean couldn't you at least use the PG...?
    I got paired up with some folks that were clearly trying to get the team bonus for an all Blob team, not too surprising that we lost that battle.

calamaro likes this.
  18. Corrderio

Corrderio Inkster Jr.

Team Chaos here but kind of regretting it. I know I was expecting a few Chaos/Chaos matchups but this is insane...

Bloop likes this.
  19. Cephalobro

The amount of connection issues for me and for many others are way too much, almost always, my internet allows me to battle just fine. But when it comes to Splatfest, I keep getting disconnected way too much. Yet another reason why I want Splatfests for Splatoon 2 to end so much.

#19 Cephalobro, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Enperry likes this.
  20. Coolkid

Coolkid Inkling Cadet

yup that's the thing! the enemy often had better weapon choices, and i admit i switch weapon sometimes but since i already had enough clout for normal mode i tried pro mode..maaaan kinda more challenging, but here you either get bodied or you body the enemy
    i remember 1 match where i had 6 kills and inked the most but i am not kidding when i say my 3 teammates had ZERO kills..i really turned off my switch after that..it was just so rediculous >.>
    look i get it if 1 or 2 players perform bad i sometimes perform bad too but if 3 of the 4 perform bad then that can really be annoying...

Cephalobro likes this.