• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Chaos Or Order

Clan of Chaos, Or Agents of Order?

• Agents of Order

• Clan of Chaos

• The Oddballs

Results are only viewable after voting.

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
I'm sure there is already a basic thread for Chaos or Order, but what about the characters on each team?

Even if you chose Order for the splatfest, if you like Callie and Agent 4 better then the equivalents on Order, choose Chaos, Ok? Or, of course there are the oddballs( Judd, Sheldon, and Mr. Grizz)

SteakTartar

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-9002-5732
I, even though I chose Chaos, prefer the Order characters, so that’s my vote

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
By some perfect coincidence, all the characters I love are on Order, which is the team I'd choose anyway, and the ones I don't like are on Chaos - awesome >:3

EDIT: Except Sheldon

Last edited:

Chilly_Blu

SRL Intern
Switch Friend Code
SW-0051-2661-0160
I chose chaos because the color scheme is cool and so that I could play with my other friends. Also 1984 like worlds frighten me to no end

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Well I chose team order for one reason- the world is already full of chaos, from politics to people committing suicide, and murder to children in cages, to hate speeches to everything. So do you really want Inkopolis to be full of ( child friendly) chaos? Or would you prefer it to be balanced? Having a little chaos is fun and all but without order to compliment it, things get hectic. Can there be a third member for splatoon 3 just for like I prefer both type thing? :p Cause half of the splatfest Options I'm just like, is there a both option? :p

Nabbittherabbit

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4443-3333-1434
Order!! How does chaos expect to win if they can’t order anything?

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
I'm suddenly reminded why I kind of stopped participating in Splatfests. You genuinely get some of the worst teammates out there during Splatfest.

Having multiple Shifty Stations is definitely nice. They are really fun maps (except the geyser one, I loathe that one with a passion, probably also the grindrail one but I didn't run into it).

Cephalobro

And this is one of the reasons why I want Splatfests to end, it's just aggravating whenever there's that one teammate who refuses to leave the spawn area, especially when it's a 10x or 100x battle. Like, stop bringing the team down already with you! Also, I hate players who think they can just not play, another example of a common annoyance. If you don't want to play the game as intended, then don't join a public lobby at all!

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
And this is one of the reasons why I want Splatfests to end, it's just aggravating whenever there's that one teammate who refuses to leave the spawn area, especially when it's a 10x or 100x battle. Like, stop bringing the team down already with you! Also, I hate players who think they can just not play, another example of a common annoyance. If you don't want to play the game as intended, then don't join a public lobby at all!
OR just intentionally disconnect at LEAST. Then it's a tie.

Cephalobro

On a more positive note, my teammates and I defeated many teams who were exclusively Japanese. This is probably because of my drive to see something that's not a post-apocalyptic setting in Splatoon after seeing how it's post-apocalyptic enough.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
what i honestly can get really bothered by especially during splatfests are the matches where i am doing so well, i ink alot, kill alot of enemies and i think ''great! we have this'' but then i see my teammates dying all over and over again and i am like ''come on do i really have to do everything?!''
i just hate it that when i am doing so well and my team is like ''yeah **** it we will go noob mode'' >.>

Cephalobro

what i honestly can get really bothered by especially during splatfests are the matches where i am doing so well, i ink alot, kill alot of enemies and i think ''great! we have this'' but then i see my teammates dying all over and over again and i am like ''come on do i really have to do everything?!''
i just hate it that when i am doing so well and my team is like ''yeah **** it we will go noob mode'' >.>
I know how you feel, some teammates keep using Splooshes and Aerosprays even though they don't stand a chance against something like Dualie Squelchers and Bloblobbers.

Bloop

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2151-0062-7941
Chaos here, I mostly just want to see my girl Pearl win.
I forget just how many people actually enjoy using Aerosprays and Bloblobbers until it's Splatfest and suddenly my entire team is nothing but Aerospray RG...I mean couldn't you at least use the PG...?
I got paired up with some folks that were clearly trying to get the team bonus for an all Blob team, not too surprising that we lost that battle.

Corrderio

Inkster Jr.
Team Chaos here but kind of regretting it. I know I was expecting a few Chaos/Chaos matchups but this is insane...

Cephalobro

The amount of connection issues for me and for many others are way too much, almost always, my internet allows me to battle just fine. But when it comes to Splatfest, I keep getting disconnected way too much. Yet another reason why I want Splatfests for Splatoon 2 to end so much.

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
I know how you feel, some teammates keep using Splooshes and Aerosprays even though they don't stand a chance against something like Dualie Squelchers and Bloblobbers.
yup that's the thing! the enemy often had better weapon choices, and i admit i switch weapon sometimes but since i already had enough clout for normal mode i tried pro mode..maaaan kinda more challenging, but here you either get bodied or you body the enemy
i remember 1 match where i had 6 kills and inked the most but i am not kidding when i say my 3 teammates had ZERO kills..i really turned off my switch after that..it was just so rediculous >.>
look i get it if 1 or 2 players perform bad i sometimes perform bad too but if 3 of the 4 perform bad then that can really be annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom