1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Character sheets/OOC - The unique ones

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Yin_, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    The sun peaks over the horizon, starting a new day in inkopolis. You wake up to your alarm going off at 10:00AM sharp. You stretch and take a minute to wake up before getting ready for the day. An alert goes off on your squidphone that you have a match at 11:00AM. Finally you walk out and start a new day in Inkopolis.

This RP, (name still in development), is about a group of inklings/octolings that have incredible abilities that only they know about. But this isn’t solely about their strengths. It’s also about the drawbacks of those abilities that affect of their everyday lives.

Now this RP starts first by have the people wake up and go throughout their day (for character development time) before being put with or against each other in a turf war. During this match, they may or may not show their abilities/weaknesses, depending on what that is. The story after that is up to whatever people think of.

Characters will need to have at least one strength and one weakness. The strength can be most of whatever you want, but just don’t put something that’s OP/godmoding. The weakness doesn’t have to be a terrible deformity or whatnot, but you can if you want. It just has to be something that’s interesting narrative. I’ll decide what is fine, but I’ll be pretty chill.

Character sheets

Name:

Species:

Ink color:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Strength:

Weakness:

Let me know if I should add anything else :D
    Also what should the name be for the RP

Cephalobro likes this.
  2. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    @Cephalobro @GamerKitty205 I believe you were the 2 interested in this if I’m not mistaken? Also I will be in this RP too, still developing the character though

Cephalobro likes this.
  3. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

This sounds fun, here's my character. Also, I got some of these names from Inkipedia.

Name: Coral

Species: Octoling

Ink color: Yellow

Appearance: Coral wears a White Anchor Tee, "Leggings", Zombie Hi-Horses and he has a "Top Knot"-like hairstyle. The weapon that he is seen with the most is his Octo Shot.

Backstory: Coral is the youngest member of his family, he used to be a happy Octoling, but that changed when his parents died in the catastrophic event called "The Fall", with only his Octotrooper brother to call family, that moment scarred him emotionally. After The Fall and some years in the orphanage with his brother, he and his brother joined a separate Octarian army who was against DJ Octavio's army, eventually accomplishing the army's ultimate goal to reach the surface and live there peacefully. After the third war against Octavio, now allied with Inkopolis, they defended their freedom and after that, Inkopolis have finally accepted all Octarians to live in the city.

Strength: He's able to recall events perfectly, even when he was at ages in which other Octolings couldn't remember even a tiny detail.

Weakness: However, while he's able to recall great events perfectly, he also recalls events that he wants to forget about, one such event being the death of his parents. As such, he gets easily emotional whenever he recalls the scarred memories.

#3 Cephalobro, Aug 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Yin_ likes this.
  4. GamerKitty205

GamerKitty205 Inkling

Name: Aisa Stars

Species: Octoling

Ink color: Bright Purple

Appearance: Aisa's tentacles are unusual in the way they remain almost completely black regardless of her ink color. The only things that change are the bioluminescent dots on her tentacles. For this reason she normally keeps her superlong tentacles tied up in a bun, so the ink color difference doesn't mess with her opponents. As for gear she wears, an octoking mask, arrow pull ons and a annaki evolution tee

Backstory: Aisa was an eager recruit for the octoling army and just a bit too eager. Aisa attracted chaos and could never follow a plan in the moment. This ended up with her getting booted out of the army. With her already chaotic nature she ended up soon just drifting over to Inkopolis. There she found a whole city full of crazy colorful people that she fit in much better than the orderly octonarians

Strength: Aisa is incredibly quick. Quicker swimming, running, and even dodge roling. Everything is fast

Weakness: Aisa could not aim for her life. She could miss a point-blank shot with a splatterscope even f her target is a statue!

Yin_ likes this.
  5. Cephalobro

Updated my character's backstory to fit in more as a sequel.

#5 Cephalobro, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Yin_ likes this.
  6. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Accepted! His memory will provide useful in the narrative,and make it more interesting.
    Also accepted! Not being able to aim but still be incredibly agile is definitely a interesting case. Also I assume she’s a bit hyperactive from the character description/backstory. Should make for some nice social interaction moments.

Cephalobro likes this.
  7. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    Now finally before we get started, I would like to add myself in. Not only because it would be just 2 people otherwise, I’ve also had to draw her and make her.

Ok, here’s mine :D

Name: Holi (Pronounced like Holly)

Species: Inkling

Ink color: green

Appearance:https://ibb.co/L8Z2Zzc
    Shade’s appearance: https://ibb.co/t4Hx5Sw

Backstory: For as long as Holi can remember, she has had a shade following her.(explanation later) It has haunted her for her entire life. It’s hard to keep a secret for her, but she has a lived a semi normal life other than that. She moved to inkopolis and has been playing turf war ever since.

Strength: She wields a inkbrush with incredible speed and precision, dashing up to her opponents and slashing at them.

Weakness: She has a shade that follows her everywhere.The shade is her shadow that can interact and talk with everything. The shade is invisible to everyone else until she gets splatted, then it comes out where she dies and proceeds to drain everyone’s ink until she goes up to it and kills it.
    The shade has made her antisocial and she doesn’t work well with others at all. It can also make her freak out at times and hallucinate or lash out at someone.

Cephalobro likes this.
  8. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    You all ready to start?

9. Cephalobro

I'm ready, but I will be busy more often in the next 4 months. However, I will post when I can.

Yin_ likes this.
  10. Yin_

Yin_ Inkling Cadet

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2325-6454-5517
    That’s perfectly fine, and the same goes for me. I’ll try to be on as much as I can too.

Cephalobro likes this.
  11. GamerKitty205

GamerKitty205 Inkling

I'm ready anytime

Yin_ likes this.