• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Charger looking for a group ^^

KiD InK

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello there! I am looking for a non competitive or competitive group that is laid back. Think it would be fun to have more people to play with!

Umm I've mained chargers since the game came out. I'm pretty good with them but I have my inconsistent days (like any charger.) I'm pretty positive when I play and rarely get upset. I enjoy talking about the game and finding out different strategies and what not. So yeah! Let me know if I'm welcomed anywhere :)

Sincerely,
Kid

mr.squidninja

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeNinja
I want to join if you don't mind. I am rank B, I am level 27, my name is Hayston in game, I play Tenteck, Dual Squelcher, Splaterscope, and Carbon Roller.
My skype is ButtaBean. There is just one problem I go to a residential school so you might need another player. But I can play March 23 to April 3. And I can play again on May 13 to May 15. Then I can play most of the summer. Plz reply soon

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hello there! I am looking for a non competitive or competitive group that is laid back. Think it would be fun to have more people to play with!

Umm I've mained chargers since the game came out. I'm pretty good with them but I have my inconsistent days (like any charger.) I'm pretty positive when I play and rarely get upset. I enjoy talking about the game and finding out different strategies and what not. So yeah! Let me know if I'm welcomed anywhere :)

Sincerely,
Kid
What timezone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom