• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Charger Main Looking for a Squad

Tydis

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tydis12
Hey everybody. Like the title says, charger main looking for a squad.

IG Name: Quinn

Rank: B currently, have been as high as B+ 90 but have been on a pretty bad losing streak.

Main Weapon(s): Chargers - Usually (Kelp) Splatterscope. Working on getting better with the Squiffers. Also I do pretty well with the Tentatek and L3 Nozzlenose though I don't use them as often.

Best Times to Play: 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

A Bit About My Playstyle: I play an unusually high risk style of play for a charger. (Though sometimes it gets me killed in situations I shouldn't have died so I'm trying to learn to be a bit more defensive when needed.) Often times i'm on the ground being mobile as possible. This is of course dependent on the map. My preferred game type is Splat Zones though i'm not adverse to Tower Control or Turf Wars.

A Bit About Myself: I'm generally looking for a group of consistent players to rank up with and grow as players together. Playing with (mostly) the same group will allow us to learn and adapt to each others play styles. I love ranked but also enjoy just generally playing around and having fun doing things like Inkbrush bumper cars, Ink tag, all Seeker matches etc. I am able to do voice chat with Ventrillo Skype or Team Speak 3.

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
I'd be more than happy to join you. Here's some of my info.

IG Name: Kameron

Main Weapons: Aerospray RG is my main. I can also somewhat use the Range Blaster, but not nearly as well.

Best Times to Play: About 7 pm - 3 am MT

My Playstyle: I usually rush the line, trying to establish the battle line as close to the enemy spawn and as fast as possible. I use equipment that boosts speed, strength, and defense. I've gotten really good at utilizing the walls to sneak attack the enemy in their territory.

I can use Skype or Google Hangouts, or I can probably download whatever you'd prefer. Let me know if you need to know anything else.

MoHarp

Inkling
NNID
MoHarp
Sup man, I would love to be an addition to your squad.

IG Name: MoHarp (also my NNID)

Rank: C+ Right now, granted, I JUST started playing ranked. So it is sure to go up quickly!

Main Weapon: I go all out with the Splattershot Jr. covering a lot of ground while not draining my tank too fast. On top of that, the Bubbler ability allows me to protect myself and my teammates in a tight pinch.

Best Times to Play: 4:00pm - 7:00pm PST

My Playstyle: I am equipped with a mass amount of Run and Swim Speed buffs. So I am undoubtedly a rusher/distraction. In ranked battles I go STRAIGHT for the objective first thing. In Turf Wars, I splat ink as much as I can until I get my Bubbler ability charged up and I rush in to the enemy's side and cause a distraction while covering enemy ink and using the Bubbler right as I get attacked, making a quick escape. Rinse and Repeat. I'm absolutely a great team player as well, don't get me wrong, if I see a teammate in a bind, I'll immediately rush over to their location in quick time and either activate my bubbler for them or distract the enemy. I'm very skilled at strafing around and throwing my opponent off guard.

I am brand new to playing with squads in general. Never played in a squad or with a group ever, but I know I will enjoy it for sure. I'm more of a Skype User, but I'll install anything I'll need to effectively communicate with you guys. I'm a fun guy to be around haha so I'll gladly liven up the scene while we play.

Donavon

Inkling
NNID
CyberBlast
I have a team with 3 people so far and we are looking for a charger if you want to join you can contact me on skype

NNID: CyberBlast

Level: 25

Main Weapon(s): Slosher and Inkbrush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom