• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Charger Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Well first hello! my favorite weapon is the Kelp Splatterscope, and You'll know me because I'm the girl who loves to shoot people with my charger and do a spin afterwards, sorry if I make you mad, but its funny to see you all try to copy off of me, but I'm an expert at doing the Michael Jackson, that doesn't mean I hate you all, but I just want to win! (# Ree on Fleek):head_eye005::clothes_rvl::shoes_sht008:

I'm really the best with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Ooh, another Kelp Splatterscope main?

Hello there. I'm Mars, as you can tell, another Kelp main. I've used this weapon for almost the entirety of my Splatoon experience. Although, I have never gone against another person of the same caliber. I'm interested in testing my skills against a similar player. If you will allow me, may I invite you for a 1v1 Private Battle? PM me on Discord or Skype for the quickest response. Thanks, Ree!

----------

- INFORMATION -

NNID: Pxndragon (Mars)
Skype/Discord: tuynhitran@gmail.com
Inkling: Level 50, S
Weapon Mains: Kelp Splatterscope/Splat Charger, Forge Splattershot Pro
Timezone: Eastern Time (EST), UTC -7:00 or New York City, U.S

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Um... How do you start a private battle? Do I have to be your friend first? on do you join a specific battle with a specific person?

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Ah, what's your Skype or Discord? I'll set it up for us. ( ^-^ )

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
.... I have no idea what that is but if that means play hours it is (5:00-5:30pm)to(7:30-8:00Pm) on Weekdays but the hours do depend on if the server is working.:)

I dont have a skype.

I Like to make references, so around splatfest time you may see me making splatfest references like yesterday, I said "IM dirty dan!"for the spongebob splatfest. (Just like I made an adele reference. :) just now) I.E you may wanna look at my squid after every battle you have with me, it can always be something funny!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Also I love to dance, so if you wanna start a squid party, I'd love to dance with you, by the way, I"m not going to start a random party, I need at least one person to dance with.

Splathulu

Inkling
NNID
Chieffranky
Squid rave. Woot! I was a sniper in my Halo days. Here I prefer Slosher/Splat bombs!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love my infinity charger (info about this is in weapons charger section)

Kaito~kun

Inkling
NNID
zeldajngle
I love using my Kelp charger, but I prefer not to use the scoped version. :|

Right now, I'm on a mission to max out my charger at 999999 points of turf inked. I've got my work cut out for me :wst_charge_normal01: :head_vis000::clothes_shirt010::shoes_bot003:
I have the need for speed!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I almost have infinity, but I didn't start using it since I was a little squid.:P

IM BACK!!:)

I love my kelpsplatterscope, I cant let it go! (but mostly, I use it for fun in turf wars, and for "Fierce seriousness" in ranked)

no one cares? :mad:

I have no idea what skyping is, but i highly doubt that i'd do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom