• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Check out the Splatoon Wiki!

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
So a group of my friends recently launched Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki! To try and give it some spotlight, I thought I might as well spread word about it right here on Squidboards! It would be much appreciated if some of you guys would help out in the creation of the wiki. Heres a link to it right here! http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki

If you can't use the link on your device, just search Splatoonwiki.org

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Nice. There is a wiki already, but this one looks a bit better.

Snivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sonicxpika
Sweet. This looks awesome. Just keep it updated and it could be more popular than the original wiki.

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Nice. There is a wiki already, but this one looks a bit better.
If your talking about the wikia one, its because my friends from Pikipedia are the ones that contacted that wiki, and relaunched it on NIWA. So the wikia one is just an outdated version, really.

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Sweet. This looks awesome. Just keep it updated and it could be more popular than the original wiki.
Thanks! We managed a Pikmin Wiki in the past, so hopefully this Splatoon wiki can exceed it!

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If your talking about the wikia one, its because my friends from Pikipedia are the ones that contacted that wiki, and relaunched it on NIWA. So the wikia one is just an outdated version, really.
I see. Regardless, this one/version looks better.

Moydow

Inkling
Oh, so this actually happened? Nice work, looking good so far!
I should probably point out, you guys will need to contact me directly so we can sort out affiliation and whatnot (assuming of course, that's what you want?). Just send me an email through here, and we can go through all that (since technically we haven't been told the wiki exists yet).

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Oh, so this actually happened? Nice work, looking good so far!

I should probably point out, you guys will need to contact me directly so we can sort out affiliation and whatnot (assuming of course, that's what you want?). Just send me an email through here, and we can go through all that (since technically we haven't been told the wiki exists yet).
I would contact some admin of it. Im just a friend who edits on the wiki.

Last edited:

Chaozrush21

Full Squid
NNID
dotmae
The Wiki looks really professional, I'll probably contribute a some stuff in weapon and gear section.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
Pretty nice. I joined up, already made one small edit. I'll contribute what I can, but it'll most likely be editorial work, as I don't have much in the way of means to provide brand new content.

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Pretty nice. I joined up, already made one small edit. I'll contribute what I can, but it'll most likely be editorial work, as I don't have much in the way of means to provide brand new content.
Ayy, anything helps :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
This one looks better than the other one. Hopefully, you and your friends will improve it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom