• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ciao again!

Mirax96

Inkling
NNID
Mirax96
Ehya! I'm Mirax, from Italy!
I joined Smashboards yesterday, so when I noticed this site I said "Why not?"
If you're interested in my personal info, just watch my welcome post there...

I'm still a Kid for now, but today I'll buy the game, so I'll be a Squid soon!
The only shooter I liked so far has been TF2, hope to like this game as I do with Smash and become enough good to consider myself a competitive player!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Congratulations on your upgrade from Kid to Squid. TF2 is a good game from what I've heard. I guess Splatoon is making a duo with it for you. Sure, just practice and learn the tricks and tips and you'll start improving right away. Splatoon controls are easy so you will have no problems. Have fun in Splatoon and come to squidboards on your free time to ink about the game. Good luck.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome! :D

Howl7

Pro Squid
Ah, scusa, nella fretta di rispondere a tutti i nuovi arrivati mi sono fidato del'avatar, chiedo perdono!
Pure io sono un Kid, però tra una settimana sarò Squid.^^

Mirax96

Inkling
NNID
Mirax96
Ah, scusa, nella fretta di rispondere a tutti i nuovi arrivati mi sono fidato del'avatar, chiedo perdono!
Pure io sono un Kid, però tra una settimana sarò Squid.^^
Non sei obbligato a rispondere a tutti i nuovi arrivati...
Ma pensandoci da un certo senso di calore quando si riceve il benvenuto. Penso comincerò anche io!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom