• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Clam Before the Storm are now recruiting!

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Clam Before the Storm is currently a team made up of two members: myself and https://twitter.com/DarkFuchsia .We're looking for 3/4 members for our semi-competitive team. I say semi-competitive because we care more about being friends and just enjoying the game rather than winning . We've played in many scrims and tournaments before (in both Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2) on teams called Summit and Fusion. I'm over S+ 10 in all modes except Clam Blitz, where I'm S+ 2. Fuchsia is also S+ in all modes except Clam Blitz, but that's because she hasn't played the mode enough since release. If you want to make sure this is true you can just check out my Twitter.

This team would probably be a better fit for EU players. We're both busy during the day due to college, and because of this we wont be playing every single day. So,if you're looking for a super active team you'd probably be better off looking elsewhere. However, if this doesn't bother you, and if you live somewhere outside the EU and think you'd be able to play with us from time to time, go ahead and apply anyways. The registration form is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MmbAtHMPXh9ok4lGdxZdjBN4H87SjN6-BLT6upHrNdE . Our only requirement is that you have a Discord account. It just makes it a lot easier to communicate. It will probably be a week before I send out messages to those we want for the team, so please don't join another team in the mean time xD. Also, don't get scared by any of the questions. They're just so we can get as much information from you as possible.

So, that's it I think. This is quite a read, so if you have made it this far I thank you for reading it xD. If you have any questions you can just ask below. Also, if you'd like to know a bit more about us before you join, just pm me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:

Glimster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HOPE_Glimmer
Just gonna give this a bump to see if I can get more submissions over this weekend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom