• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Clam Blitz disaster gameplay

##_0##

Inkling
Well I think the worst of four ranked battle right now is the newest one. Clam Blitz. It is hard to decide how I play. To be more aggressive or defensive.

Some clues I found while playing
1. The opponent's basket will goes up while yours opened. So we can't shoot at it.
2. Small clams will respawn, and seems they will spawn at same places.
3. Big clams will be given to our team after our basket protection opened but none additional clams shooted inside while it opened.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, additional info wil be much appreciated.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
You're not the only one who really dislikes this game mode. It's just a really slow game mode where you have to dive deep in enemy territory and lob a clumsy projectile while being marked to score your first point. It has potential to be something cool, sure, just not in it's current state.

I'd just wait until they end up fixing it, right now it's just not very fun to play.

Mob

Inkling
I enjoy the gamemode but the matchmaking is kind of a mess right now, so i'm waiting a while before i play

Ron'NeilV3

Full Squid
NNID
Ronneil_koopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-3809-0916-6288
I think it’s pretty cool so far. It’s almost as fun as rainmaker, (to me). And I think in the future once everyone learns how to play and fall into roles, it can be the most fun/ competitive game mode

But I do think it’s the mode that suffers the most from haveing no communication.

Maave

Inkling Commander
I like it, I just need to break out of the low ranks

My tips from very little time playing:
-you become a huge target when you have a football, so get 8 or 9 then sneak into the enemy base for the last clams
-if you can sneak into the base with a teammate, pass your clams to get the football

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom