1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Clam Blitz Tier list

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by Weavile, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Weavile

Weavile Inkster Jr.

#1 Weavile, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. hoo

hoo Inkling

NNID:
    jawsbenjamin3
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-5606-6403-6999
    I like these more mode specific tier list, as it better evaluates a weapons capabilities.
    About the tier list, with the direction the meta is heading,(or mainly japan meta) dualies are becoming very prevalent and vanilla googla should be bumped up to b. If someone can master ballpoint I can see it being bumped up to X. Due to the amazing range, accuracy and kit combo.
    My criticism of the list is lack of explanation on some weapons, (googla, vanilla pro, sorella tenta)
    Overall Great List

#2 hoo, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  3. Weavile

Weavile Inkster Jr.

Thanks for the Criticism! I personally think there isn't much reason to use the vanilla Gloogas since you have enperries with more mobility, painting, more useful sub weapon and faster Inkjets, If you want the main weapon the Glooga decos have a wall and baller that helps the slower and longer ranged Gloogas than the more aggro vanilla kit. Sorella Tenta's wall is just redundant as the canopy and the wall have the same function, Bubbles can shield your team yes, but they also have the threat of instantly gaining map control and splatting you and your teammates while depending on the map Curling bomb launcher can be easily avoided. Beakons can possibly be used for sneaky jumps to the basket if the enemies don't spot it quickly. Since you liked the list which mode do you want me to do next?