• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Clam Blitz Tier list

hoo

Inkling
NNID
jawsbenjamin3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5606-6403-6999
I like these more mode specific tier list, as it better evaluates a weapons capabilities.
About the tier list, with the direction the meta is heading,(or mainly japan meta) dualies are becoming very prevalent and vanilla googla should be bumped up to b. If someone can master ballpoint I can see it being bumped up to X. Due to the amazing range, accuracy and kit combo.
My criticism of the list is lack of explanation on some weapons, (googla, vanilla pro, sorella tenta)
Overall Great List

Last edited:

Weavile

Inkster Jr.
I like these more mode specific tier list, as it better evaluates a weapons capabilities.
About the tier list, with the direction the meta is heading,(or mainly japan meta) dualies are becoming very prevalent and vanilla googla should be bumped up to b. If someone can master ballpoint I can see it being bumped up to X. Due to the amazing range, accuracy and kit combo.
My criticism of the list is lack of explanation on some weapons, (googla, vanilla pro, sorella tenta)
Overall Great List
Thanks for the Criticism! I personally think there isn't much reason to use the vanilla Gloogas since you have enperries with more mobility, painting, more useful sub weapon and faster Inkjets, If you want the main weapon the Glooga decos have a wall and baller that helps the slower and longer ranged Gloogas than the more aggro vanilla kit. Sorella Tenta's wall is just redundant as the canopy and the wall have the same function, Bubbles can shield your team yes, but they also have the threat of instantly gaining map control and splatting you and your teammates while depending on the map Curling bomb launcher can be easily avoided. Beakons can possibly be used for sneaky jumps to the basket if the enemies don't spot it quickly. Since you liked the list which mode do you want me to do next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom