• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Clan/Squad member adds...

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
YOOOOO....
been wanting to add other clan/squad members in anticipations for Splatoon 2 release day :D
want to make sure we can all start hit the ground running with wars and just fun rooms and what have ya.
anyway this will be for everyone that wants to post their FC and Discord info so we can start adding...

to try and keep in organized lets mention who we have added :scared:

Switch FC: 4372.2585.1518
Discord: derty#6744

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Well I mean if you just want to add people on switch, there's a thread for that here.
Though, it doesn't mention discords in that one...

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Well I mean if you just want to add people on switch, there's a thread for that here.
Though, it doesn't mention discords in that one...
Only thing is I'm more interested in adding clan members for wars/scrims. Individual players r welcome too though ;)

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Only thing is I'm more interested in adding clan members for wars/scrims. Individual players r welcome too though ;)
Ah, okay, my misunderstanding then, well if you ever want to play after it comes out, when I'm free, I'll play ジェイ| Jay#7812 SW-8130-2320-0461

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Ah, okay, my misunderstanding then, well if you ever want to play after it comes out, when I'm free, I'll play ジェイ| Jay#7812 SW-8130-2320-0461

Dope.
Request sent on discord, I'll add on switch tonight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom