• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Clan war.

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
Looking for a clan that would like to do some competitive clan wars vs my clan.

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
Ahahaha. Would your clan like to fight mine over splatoon? Hm? Then we shall see who's the real noob ay.

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
You see the thing that makes my clan better is although I only have about 10 members we all talk and are friendly. We know eachother. Whereas your clan.is big and not really friendly. I also take that nooob as. My clans better. Thx Aran

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
[QUOTE="Msv_Aran., p
In fact were in a group call rn while practicing. Heeheeeeeee

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
You see the thing that makes my clan better is although I only have about 10 members we all talk and are friendly. We know eachother. Whereas your clan.is big and not really friendly. I also take that nooob as. My clans better. Thx Aran
We used to be like that but were a community. Msv will always be the best.

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
Fight us! Meh vs you. Btw have u unfriendly me? I would but doing squad :)

ικ★Lea

Inkling
NNID
963LEA
I really have no idea what your putting demand faces for.... Anyhow I'm glad to see I still have you on my friends list. ^~^ is orange your favourite colour? It's my 3rd after red and black

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom