• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Code Name: SquidBlast recruiting.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames
Hello everyone. I'm Sean, the leader of Code Name: SquidBlast. I know a lot of you got Splatoon for Christmas and must be looking for a squad. Code Name: SquidBlast is a squad of many traits.

We do:

Squads
Scrimmages
Turf Takeover
Private
Minigames
Tournaments

We also film weekly on Youtube with voice chat.

If any of that interests come on down and join SquidBlast.

P.S our ign tag is [SB]. It's optional to use, but looks great when we take over a turf lobby.

To join, here is the link to the discord server. https://discord.gg/0aSIh3is8hLdFHCc You will be asked to create an account if you don't have one already.

All of us are excited to meet you future squids.

Last edited:

Paulryan220

Inkling
Hello! I've been playing Splatoon ever since the game released last May. I consider myself an experienced player who can use many types of weapons efficiently. (My most used weapons are the Kelp Splat Charger, Splattershot, Custom Splattershot Junior, Inkbrush, and Slosh Machine.)

Col. Splat

Inkling
NNID
dawarthog
Hi there! I am interested in joining your squad. I like using long ranged shooters. (Splattershot pro, Jet Squelcher, Dual Squlecher, .52 Gal, .92 Gal) However I am willing to learn other weapons too.

If it helps, I also have a youtube channel (I just started it like 2 weeks ago) for splatoon. You can check it out if you like at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCUEVNEG-KLbJkPaqbd5wsg

My Nintendo Network ID is "dawarthog" and my in game name is Col. Splat. I hope to join with you soon.

Macchiato.

Inkling
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hello I'd like to join! My most used weopons are the Sloshing Machine, the Octobrush, and the Luma Blaster Neo. My NNID is Macchiatooo and in game name is Macchiato☆.

Also, the discord link has expired.

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
Hey everyone! I am looking to join your squad. I am already in the discord server (I am mmicah_xxl). I can give you my Skype in private. I mainly use chargers but also use the octobrush, custom jet Squelcher, 52 gal and the heavy splatling deco. My NNID: ET_Micah

Pls Reply!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom