• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Code Name: SquidBlast Youtube casuals recruiting.

crunchgames

Inkling Cadet
NNID
crunchgames

Code Name: SquidBlast is looking for new recruits to start a new youtube series called Turf Takeover, we're we talk about weekly topics while take over a turf room with 7-8 of us. We're looking for 7 new members to join.

Hang on a second, do you guys even have a channel?

Indeed we do, you can find a link to it here

How often do you plan on uploading?

We will record every Friday at 5:00pm EST and upload a new episode every Saturday at 5:00pm EST and we plan to start uploading after Christmas.

Do I need a capture card?

It's not required to have a capture card to join, but if you do have one, sending your view of the battle would be appreciated.

What other requirements do I have to do to join?

If you get accepted into the group, you can use the [SB] tag on your mii, but that's not required as we don't believe in forcing
people to putting a tag on themselves if they don't want to. However it looks awesome when we take over a turf room.
You also need Skype.

If I join this group, what else can I do?

We're not just limited to a strict turf take over every Friday, we do privates, regular turf, tournaments and scrimmages. (However, you must be at least A+ 60 to join SquidBlast Pro)

Cool, how do I join?

Simply add the leader on skype, it's squidblastsean.

We hope to see you soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom